WWE: Fight Owens Fight: The Kevin Owens Story

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Oh. my. god. That was fan-****ing-tastic. I have never been so happy to see a grown man cry several times.

I like how they kept it very real. The only thing they didn't do was flat out say "generico is sami zayn" but it was implied without mention :laugh:

They straight up came out with it. WWE didn't think he was a vince guy, they had no faith in him, they told him don't expect much, not even a main roster spot. But Triple H believed in him and so did regal.

Just goes to show even more so how much of a cluster **** it would be if Triple H didn't turn NXT into Indy heaven. His explaination for KO's debut is so short yet to the point and tells you he knows what he wants out of a story. Something along the lines of "It was the perfect story. Kevin debuts, he's living his dream, Sami overcomes the odds, he wins the NXT Title the same day his best friend debuts and they're hugging and celebrating and then bam, kevin turns on sami for taking away his thunder.

Oh and kevin's tweet for most of the DVD.

Link me PM? Or is it on the network?

Network doesn't have it, only a preview.

Check your PMs

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Owens blocked me on Twitter because I compared him to Marie from everyone loves Raymond. True facts.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
It's a good watch. WWE's production team is really world class. That's been a company strength for over 30 years now.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Whoever wants the link can PM me. Ain't nobody got time fo' individually PMing you guys, lol.

and to answer the question above, no its not gonna be on the network. At least not at the initial release.

Nakamura

May 14, 2017
I read online that it was sold out on Amazon already.

Looking forward to getting my hands on it, I have so many of the WWE dvds and just love the more recent documentaries, they do a great job making each one different and interesting.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
its a beautiful thing.
havent enjoyed one of this wwe dvd in a while.... you know that weird format where they talk and put the match in the middle...
this one is sweet. it got promoted the hell out of it here (IWS)

will buy just cuz im a fan and i wanna see the matches, if theres any

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Owens is good and all. He is no Bret Hart or even Benoit though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad