Youtube: Fight Night in Raleigh (Dec. 2, 2017 - B. McGinn vs. McCann and Hanifin vs. McKenzie)

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Impressive scrap from Hanifin.

I was rather impressed. I thought for sure Hanifin would wind up the loser especially considering it was his first scrap (at least that I can recall). He said afterwards that Faulk had been giving him tips and that when Faulk's fought in the past he usually acquits himself well.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I was rather impressed. I thought for sure Hanifin would wind up the loser especially considering it was his first scrap (at least that I can recall). He said afterwards that Faulk had been giving him tips and that when Faulk's fought in the past he usually acquits himself well.

Tips or not, he looked like a natural. You'd have thought that he came up through the dub and had a dozen scraps over the years the way that he handled himself.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
What did Hanifin do to piss the Panthers off?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad