Pre-Game Talk: Feb. 25 @ Philadelphia Flyers | 7PM | TSN | BIG GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igy

Mar 3, 2011
I can see both Frattin and Reimer back on Thursday following a back to back Wednesday game.

re5piration

'67 til
Dec 29, 2008
Toronto
Dion also needs to stop carrying the puck as much and just make the simple pass. Gunnarson's been looking off for a while too, hopefully the Buds will pull through.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I think Komi needs to play. Liles has played more than him and he deserves a chance.

If scrivens can control his rebound control, we should be fine. Plus better dzone coverage

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I can see why Tampa tried to shoot the puck @ Scrivens instead of dumping and chasing...Scrivens doesn't have good rebound control...hopefully he can do good tonight.

Huge game. Leafs need to put some distance between them and 9th spot + avoid losing streaks.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Liles and Komisarek deserve a chance to get back into the lineup. It's time to sit Gunnarsson and Kostka.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Yeah, huge game. We're the underdogs and Philly is really hot right now. Considering we may be in the playoff race, games like this are beneficial to win. With that said, don't get ahead of yourselves, this is NOT a must win situation, so, lets not jump off a bridge if we lose tonight.

OG SFAEL OG

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Liles and Komisarek deserve a chance to get back into the lineup. It's time to sit Gunnarsson and Kostka.

Yeah, if Gunnar isn't close to 100%, he should be scratched. He had his worst game ever against Ottawa.

First time in a long time I was scared whenever Gunnar was on the ice.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Yeah, huge game. We're the underdogs and Philly is really hot right now. Considering we may be in the playoff race, games like this are beneficial to win. With that said, don't get ahead of yourselves, this is NOT a must win situation, so, lets not jump off a bridge if we lose tonight.

OG SFAEL OG

It's a shortened season and every team is a competitor. Our team especially needs to look at EVERY game as a must-win and try to get points. If they lack urgency, they lose because a lot of teams we're competing with are hot right now.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

OG SFAEL OG

We're probably going to have to trade everyone if we lose this one :laugh:

I hope the Leafs can win this in regulation...but it's not the end of the world if we lose, it just means they are going to have to be a lot better in the second half of the season.

Leafs need to do better in the 1st period...ever since the ass kicking we gave to the Habs, we haven't had one game where we came out better than the other team in the 1st period.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Should be a good bounce back game. Leafs need to play a good road game. Not having Orr does hurt the team. Orr really brings out the best in the Leafs.

Please don't play Steckel, Pleaseeeeeeee. I rather have a defencemen up there than him.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Let's hope we don't get SPANKED in this one. All of our top players need to SHOW UP unlike in Ottawa on Saturday night!

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Should be a good bounce back game. Leafs need to play a good road game. Not having Orr does hurt the team. Orr really brings out the best in the Leafs.

Please don't play Steckel, Pleaseeeeeeee. I rather have a defencemen up there than him.

Steckel seems to be useless since his injury last year.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
latest tweets:

3 mins David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590
Based on the rushes here this morning it looks like the lineup will remain the same.

10 mins Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets
Forward groups remain intact for the leafs as well. #tmltalk

11 mins Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
James Reimer splitting the net with Jussi Rynnas this morning.

13 mins Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets
Liles and komisarek paired up again in morning skate. Likely means both will be healthy scratches tonight. #tmltalk

14 mins Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
Ben Scrivens appears to be the starter tonight in Philly.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
latest tweets:

3 mins David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590
Based on the rushes here this morning it looks like the lineup will remain the same.

10 mins Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets
Forward groups remain intact for the leafs as well. #tmltalk

11 mins Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
James Reimer splitting the net with Jussi Rynnas this morning.

Liles and komisarek paired up again in morning skate. Likely means both will be healthy scratches tonight. #tmltalk

14 mins Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
Ben Scrivens appears to be the starter tonight in Philly.

:surrender

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
latest tweets:

Well that's not what I wanted to hear.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
The injuries are taking its toll now. We desperatley need Reimer, Frattin and Lups back or else were gonna be out of a playoff spot real quick.

Time for Brown to take a seat, this guy is a ****ing disgrace. Cant stand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad