GDT: Feb 2/13| Boston @ Toronto | 7:00pm | CBC | Do you like Phil Kessel and the Leafs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asif16*

Kessel line looked like ****. Play Kadri line more. Why does all the leaf games feel so Ho-hum??? I was so hyped and then it all seems to die away. Wears the dirty nasty intense games? Sure there was a staged fight. I wanna see fights because of big hits or scrums. LAY SOMEONE OUT. Cmon. Komisarek is the only playin physical. Where are dions big hits now a days? Cmon lets get some energy back for god sakes

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
I think Liles and Komisarek should getting a bit more minutes, they are playing well out there. Less Frasor please.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
We should have a shot clock tally for Healy Simpson and hugeson. See how many times they say something positive about the bruins vs leafs. I bet we get out complimented 198-2

Penalty Kill Icing*

Why are people here talking about whom they lost virginity to? :sarcasm:

:naughty:

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
They really need to review waived goals. How the **** do you disallow a goal where the other team pushes a player into the goalie; who visibly more than a foot out of his crease; where the contact was almost non-existant and the goalie flops to the floor like a little *****?

What the ****?

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
This. It is so damn annoying. Most fanbases get favorable or neutral commentators for their games; why are we stuck with bitter haters for our commentators?

But this isn't a Leafs game. It's a CBC national game. And one can argue that it makes little sense for the CBC to have pro-Leaf commentators. Leaf fans are going to watch anyway, so it makes more sense to aim the broadcast at non-Leaf fans.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Really Don? You care how PK celebrates a win with his goalie?

Ugh, I hate it when people make a big deal about nothing.

Brymas McCaberle

Dec 12, 2009
They really need to review waived goals. How the **** do you disallow a goal where the other team pushes a player into the goalie; who visibly more than a foot out of his crease; where the contact was almost non-existant and the goalie flops to the floor like a little *****?

What the ****?

Rask flopping and turning to look at the ref like a little b!tch. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad