favourite wjc moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
That year Ukraine qualified and their goalie was bombarded with shots and made a ton of saves every game. Can't remember who it was, but it was a lot of fun to watch.

Ovechkin leveling Tootoo last year was also great just because of all the trash talk that had been spread around beforehand.

chicpea*

Theoren Fleury et al., Czechoslovakia (as it was then called), 1988? 87?; Canada brawling away a gold medal. It sucked that we lost but I'll never forget that. Who turned out the lights anyway...? ;)

SIBIR

Dec 9, 2003
Berlin - Novosibirsk
chicpea said:
Theoren Fleury et al., Czechoslovakia (as it was then called), 1988? 87?; Canada brawling away a gold medal. It sucked that we lost but I'll never forget that. Who turned out the lights anyway...? ;)

it was 1987, Canada against RUSSIA, not the Czechs ;)

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Epsilon said:
That year Ukraine qualified and their goalie was bombarded with shots and made a ton of saves every game. Can't remember who it was, but it was a lot of fun to watch.

Ovechkin leveling Tootoo last year was also great just because of all the trash talk that had been spread around beforehand.

I believe the Ukranian goalie was Igor Karpenko.

chicpea*

SIBIR said:
it was 1987, Canada against RUSSIA, not the Czechs ;)

No, i meant it was in czechoslovakia. You're right though, it was thr Russians . thx. ;)

crosby1in2005

Dec 24, 2003
Phaneuf Smoking Olesz

Dion Phaneuf murdering Olesz in the Czech vs. Canada Semi-Final this year. Welcome to NHL style play Olesz, leave that cutting across the middle sh*t in the Czech.

kacz

Jul 1, 2003
www.youtube.com
Epsilon said:

I think your talking about Igor Karpenko...

Mine was when Ukraine beat team USA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad