Favourite Simpsons Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Fixed To Ruin, eighty-two years young, has come to hfboards every day for the past ten years, to post messages on the forum. But last week, Fixed To Ruin made a discovery. Page 2...was gone. Some say Page 2 went to Reddit. Others say, the Trade boards. And some people think, that Fixed To Ruin used to post up there, near the ducks board. But it could be, that there's just no room in this modern world, for an old poster...and his Page 2.

I'm Fixed To Ruin.

One man.....no page 2. :shakehead

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Fixed To Ruin, eighty-two years young, has come to hfboards every day for the past ten years, to post messages on the forum. But last week, Fixed To Ruin made a discovery. Page 2...was gone. Some say Page 2 went to Reddit. Others say, the Trade boards. And some people think, that Fixed To Ruin used to post up there, near the ducks board. But it could be, that there's just no room in this modern world, for an old poster...and his Page 2.

I'm Fixed To Ruin.

hqdefault.jpg

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

I'm Fixed To Ruin.

"Pal, ya gotta scroll down past all the other sports pages. Sorry about that other guy. They stick all the jerks on Page 2."

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I'd love to know what the conversation was when designing that scene.

"Yeah let's give Apu three heads, an old guy in a bikini, a crocodile in a suit, a man with a penguin on his head..."

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
It's time again for Ya Hoo! Starring, in alphabetical order...

1140384.jpg

Yodelling Zeke!

1141635.jpg

Butterball Jackson!

1143087.jpg

Freddie Boy and Yuma!

1144755.gif

Cloris Moselle!

1146223.jpg

Big Shirtless Ron!

1147892.jpg

Orville and Hurley!

1149343.jpg

Gappy Mae!

1150594.jpg

Hip Diddler!

1151629.jpg

Rudy!

1152880.jpg

the Ya Hoo Recovering Alcoholic Jug Band!

1154131.jpg

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
It's time again for Ya Hoo! Starring, in alphabetical order...

Yodelling Zeke!

Butterball Jackson!

Freddie Boy and Yuma!

Cloris Moselle!

Big Shirtless Ron!

Orville and Hurley!

Gappy Mae!

Hip Diddler!

Rudy!

the Ya Hoo Recovering Alcoholic Jug Band!

A few years ago when my parents were still living on their own, they'd watch Hee Haw every night. Any time I visited and saw it, I'd crack up thinking of this :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad