FAQ: Going to Anaheim and Honda Center

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
411 for me. I always get center ice which is 411 or 434 i think.

I hate being at the ends because watching play at the other end of the ice gets kind of messy.

Center ice is always the best seat in the house.

wolfmother

Mar 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Heres my seats

11/26 Chicago: 410 J (11-12)

11/29 L.A: 411 K (11-12)

12/3 Detroit: 411 J (11-12)

Im buiying a Thanksgiving package off this guy from the Ducks. Found him on craigslist but works in the Ducks sales office so he has the same availability as ticketmaster.com but way better prices. Im getting these for $40 per seat. Couldnt find much lower than that on Craigslist. Stubhub and 714 have $25 seats but in row Qish.

What I like about this is that the tickets are left for me at the box office, so very convenient... Especially considering I dont land in LA until 9:30 friday morning and the blackhawks game is at 1. Off the plane, get my rental car and straight to Honda Center.

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Heres my seats

11/26 Chicago: 410 J (11-12)

11/29 L.A: 411 K (11-12)

12/3 Detroit: 411 J (11-12)

Im buiying a Thanksgiving package off this guy from the Ducks. Found him on craigslist but works in the Ducks sales office so he has the same availability as ticketmaster.com but way better prices. Im getting these for $40 per seat. Couldnt find much lower than that on Craigslist. Stubhub and 714 have $25 seats but in row Qish.

What I like about this is that the tickets are left for me at the box office, so very convenient... Especially considering I dont land in LA until 9:30 friday morning and the blackhawks game is at 1. Off the plane, get my rental car and straight to Honda Center.

Chicago, LA , and Detroit are pretty easy sells so you won't get many deals for them. The Pheonix game the 5th you could get cheaper seats too. I haven't had any luck trying to sell mine for $15 a seat for the sunday pheonix games so far this year.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Hey Duck fans, me and a friend are planning on doing a road trip in January to California and we plan to see San Jose vs. Edmonton, LA vs Edmonton and Anaheim vs. Edmonton. Now what I am asking from you is who or where can we purchase tickets (at the cheapest price available)? we would prefer buying them then picking them up at the arena or pick them up in California rather than mail it to us in Edmonton since it'll cost us at least 15-20 bucks to deliver them. We don't care where we sit, as long as they are seats. Also, any info on any good hotels in the area would be nice since we'd be staying in Anaheim for 3-4 days.

Thanks for your help! :)

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Hey Duck fans, me and a friend are planning on doing a road trip in January to California and we plan to see San Jose vs. Edmonton, LA vs Edmonton and Anaheim vs. Edmonton. Now what I am asking from you is who or where can we purchase tickets (at the cheapest price available)? we would prefer buying them then picking them up at the arena or pick them up in California rather than mail it to us in Edmonton since it'll cost us at least 15-20 bucks to deliver them. We don't care where we sit, as long as they are seats. Also, any info on any good hotels in the area would be nice since we'd be staying in Anaheim for 3-4 days.

Thanks for your help! :)

Here

I believe that if you order them on will call then there is no charge to pick them up.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Yeah I looked there, but it's still not within my price range. If I can't find them cheaper than Ticketmaster, then I'll go with them.

Try all the ticket sites listed on the first page in the FAQ.

As far as Anaheim hotels...

The only hotel I've stayed at in Anaheim is the Sheraton that is very close to Disneyland. It has a castle theme:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=995

It was a pretty good place to stay.

There are lots of hotels in Anaheim, shop around on all the travel sites:

Expedia.com
travelocity.com
orbitz.com
kayak.com
priceline.com
hotels.com

NLfan

Feb 17, 2008
Also, any info on any good hotels in the area would be nice since we'd be staying in Anaheim for 3-4 days.

Ayres hotel is opposite the Honda Center, Extended Stay America is within walking distance of the Honda Center.

iLau

Always Mighty
Feb 11, 2006
Vancouver
I am arriving in LAX today and was wondering what are some good places to watch the games and is there any other place where I can buy Ducks merchandise besides the team store in Honda Center?

Thanks!

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Hello,

Coyote fan here who will be in CA for New Years. Was thinking about going to the game on Jan 2nd vs the Blackhawks. Wondering if there are any season ticket holders who might be visiting Phoenix in 2011 and would be interested in trading 2 tix for 2 of my Coyote season ticket tix in 2011?

fyi - my seats are in the first row of the upper deck on the end where the opposition shoots during the 1st & 3rd period (just a bit to the right side of Bryz' back).

Thx for any suggestions and pm me if you would be interested in trading tix.

Bleak

Jul 8, 2009
Calgary, Alberta, CA
Watching morning skate/practice on away ice

Hey guys, I am the biggest ducks fan in Calgary (I get hassled for it nonstop lol) and I am going to see my first hockey game RIGHT behind the Ducks bench vs Calgary on Feb 11th. I am wondering some tips on how I can go about watching the morning skate/practice, getting my Getz Jersey signed, sticks / memorabilia. Any other useful tips would be great too ^^

Go Ducks GO!

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Hey, we don't have a ticket exchange thread but i have been having a hard time getting use out of all my tickets. So i am selling my extra tickets for the remaining games (excluding the caps and kings games) for my cost ($15 a seat per game). They are located in section 404 row K seats 9-12 (9-10 sell before 11-12). If your interested in any of them pm me and we can work something out. I am in Rancho Cucamonga but work in Corona.

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Hey guys, I am the biggest ducks fan in Calgary (I get hassled for it nonstop lol) and I am going to see my first hockey game RIGHT behind the Ducks bench vs Calgary on Feb 11th. I am wondering some tips on how I can go about watching the morning skate/practice, getting my Getz Jersey signed, sticks / memorabilia. Any other useful tips would be great too ^^

Go Ducks GO!

Might be better off asking on the Calgary board.

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Hey guys Devil fan here, going to the game this Friday against the jackets. was wondering if i will be for wearing my Travis Zajac jersey to the rink? my guess is no but want to make sure i dont start off on the wrong foot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad