Fantasy Hockey scoring settings - Post your leagues set up

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Hey guys I am in a couple of leagues and have found settings that seem to be ideal for my preferences, but I know there are a lot of leagues out there that track bizarre stats for fun. Things like PIM, hits, etc. for goon leagues and so on.

A league I'm in now forces owners to own 5 "prospect" eligible players (players from the last two drafts who have less than 50 NHL games played) which is manually monitored, no option on ESPN to filter that on rosters. It is really rewarding to hit on those guys and changes draft priorities a bit.

I am looking to see how others score fantasy points, enforce certain roster restrictions, etc. Trying to get some fresh ideas moving forward.

Interested to see what you guys do for fun.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
My main dynasty league only has:

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV, SV%

I manually keep track of protected players (skaters under 83 games and goalies under 61 games) since it's a Yahoo league. I took over as commish about five years ago, and nobody really wanted to change the stat categories or the site.

The multi-sport dynasty league that I run (all four major NA pro sports, and you can trade between them) is more ideal for me.

G, A, +/-, PIM, STP, SOG, HIT, BLK, FOW, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

This one is on Fantrax, so there's no need to manually keep track. The minors limit for this I believe is 150 games for skaters or 75 for goalies. But I may be wrong... I don't remember.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Dynasty salary league cap at league cap ceiling +35 million, we use the player's salary for the year, not the AAV. Cap, trades, draft and additional rosters managed via our forum.

25 active players (managed using yahoo for scoring). 40 player farm team and junior team of drafted prospects which must be signed within 3 years of their draft. Players can be drafted up to 3 years after their last draft eligible year, so the entry draft is of critical importance to long-term success in this league. 8 round entry draft which starts just after the NHL draft concludes.

Weekly H2H with G, A, PPP, SHP, PIMs, Hits and Blocks for skaters. W, GAA, SV, SV% and SHO for goaltenders. 2 points per category win, 1 per tie, 0 for a loss - top 6 teams make the playoffs after 20 weeks. Championship round is week 23.

There is a team of 3 administrators that check for cap and roster compliance sporadically, violations can result in loss of entry draft selections or cap penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad