Speculation: Fantasy GM Thread | Post-The Purge Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
Please let the web site change the max-width CSS property from 1200 px to something like 1600 on ".p-body-inner" (same for headers and nav bars). The new UI for HF looks claustrophobic on large monitors due to so much excessive white space on the sides. Don't know where to give this feedback. Dark mode is nice at least.

If you guys don't like the width, the properties you can manually adjust are by hitting f12, going to <div class="p-body"> and then selecting <div class="p-body-inner "> under it. Then just adjust the width of the "max-width" property from 1200 to something wider so you don't have to scroll as much. Only problem is, you have to do this every time you switch to a new page -.-

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
friedman reported during intermission. pens might want to hang onto marino..

I'm sure they don't want to trade him, just like the Canucks don't want to trade Boeser or Garland. But you gotta give to get.

I'd imagine such a trade would be more of an off-season trade, unless it was a bigger deal that involved Myers going to Pittsburgh.

I wonder if a Marino/Zucker for Boeser/Myers base for a trade could work? Vancouver saves about $3.5M next season based off of Boeser's QO and Zucker's contract is a year shorter than Myers. Zucker does a 10 team NTC and I believe shares custody of a child with his wife that lives in the USA, so he probably blocks any trades to Canada though.

Last edited:

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Back to my pet fantasy trade
Boeser and OEL to Boston for Debrusk and a 2nd, maybe need some help with OEL's elephant

Reactions: Fatass

Diversification

Jun 21, 2019
I set 1 week prior to TDL for when to start to be concerned. Just doesn’t seem to be much appetite for trades. I’m sure that there will be some movement near the 21st. But you would think there would be more solid rumors by now if there was a big deal to be had for one of Boeser or Miller.

Bob Cajun

Mar 3, 2021
I set 1 week prior to TDL for when to start to be concerned. Just doesn’t seem to be much appetite for trades. I’m sure that there will be some movement near the 21st. But you would think there would be more solid rumors by now if there was a big deal to be had for one of Boeser or Miller.

The fact that 10 (or 11 if you include the Flames) of the current playoff teams are either right at the cap or using LTIR right now sure isn't helping. Everyone waiting till the last minute, but I still think that there will be a flurry of deals made. Hopefully the Canucks are able to get a few things done, even if they are bit parts. Maybe a surprise or two.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
For the record I was more referring to the NHl in general, not Canuck specific… I’ve basically come to a conclusion Canucks deadline is likely going to be quiet… can see motte and maybe halak moved. If we are lucky one other non ground breaking deal. Assuming the heavy lifting will be in off season.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
One more week!

Surely we have to start seeing a few moves go down leading up to next Monday’s deadline? This has been painfully quiet.

I'm really curious if the injuries (Toronto, Colorado) and losing streaks (Vegas, Toronto, and Tampa Bay) force some of these teams to reassess and be more aggressive.

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
Before the deadline is over, someone from the top 6 gonna get traded one way or another!
Thats the bottom line, coz stone cold said so!

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
5 years is the max canucks should offer given his age now and how much he will likely command per year. Obviously big chance miller gets better term somewhere but then so be it..
love miller's passion and play but if he is seeking way longer term, then canucks should think of trading him for a haul this tdl or in the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad