OT: Fantasy Advice

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Have a deep keeper league, 16 teams, 24 keepers. I've got Jarvis and Newhook about to reach their max games played (80) as a prospect and need to be added to my permanent roster. I've been thinking of trading Barzal due to my depth at center. The trade on the table is Barzal for Devon Levi, Aatu Raty and a 2nd in next year's draft. Goalies are pretty huge in this league, as most. Do you guys think the value is there? I tried to expand the offer, but this is the end result. Can't decide if I should pull the trigger or not.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Have a deep keeper league, 16 teams, 24 keepers. I've got Jarvis and Newhook about to reach their max games played (80) as a prospect and need to be added to my permanent roster. I've been thinking of trading Barzal due to my depth at center. The trade on the table is Barzal for Devon Levi, Aatu Raty and a 2nd in next year's draft. Goalies are pretty huge in this league, as most. Do you guys think the value is there? I tried to expand the offer, but this is the end result. Can't decide if I should pull the trigger or not.

OOPS SORRY….

Saw the title and I came in to say Mary Ann

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
In order . . .

Sophie Marceau
Julie Newmar in a Catwoman outfit, although in her late 70's she's STILL amazing and me at 64, I might . . .
Raquel Welch
Susan Li of Fox Business
Erin Gray in her Buck Rogers uniform
. . . better stop now or the server might go down if I named them all

As for the trade, kind of hard to know without knowing other offers or the stats in your league, but on the surface, it seems a little light. What other players does he have on his prospects list?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad