Fanatics Jerseys

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Can't speak for their NHL jerseys, but their quality for other sports and products is very poor.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
With what's going on in MLB, the NHL & Fanatics have a full year to get this right. The NHL can't let Fanatics cheap out on these.
If the sales are not impacted in the other leagues, then the NHL probably won’t do a thing.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Their baseball uniforms are a disgrace. They’re about to ruin hockey sweaters

I was at the Mets spring training game last Friday and they selling jersey with name for $185 and looks/feels cheap. Everything is tbat heat pressed vinyl crap which feels will peel off with one wash

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I was at the Mets spring training game last Friday and they selling jersey with name for $185 and looks/feels cheap. Everything is tbat heat pressed vinyl crap which feels will peel off with one wash
Besides the lettering and. Ames playes the players white pants are all see through!!

Islander Class

Jun 30, 2018
South Carolina
The Navy Reverse Retro for me. Always was a "classy" look IMHO (though w/our rich history/tradition we need to be in Royal for our primaries)- and figure the vast majority of our paying fan base remembers, and/or grew up with the whole "Yashin/Peca/Bates Penalty Shot"-era at this point. Nostalgia sells.

That said- I did notice a ton of this year's Stadium Series merch (sweaters/hats/shirts, etc.) walking around UBS last Saturday at the Ottawa game. Maybe something there worth studying for the team number crunchers- though for me they mostly just remind me of a blown lead against a bitter rival...

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Agreed, lots of stadium series jerseys. Hell of a ton of new/old fisherman in the stands/concourse.

I always try to see who has the oddest player nameplate from the fisherman era.

• Haha
Reactions: Strummergas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad