WOW, credit to that 19 year old for going for it there. That takes balls

He will be back

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Katherine Legge with the 4 lap run of the weekend. Took a trash car and managed to hang on during a sketchy 4 laps and make it into the field

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
LMAOOOOO. What a day in motorsports

Saw this on my twitter feed. May be the first NASCAR thing I've seen on any of my feeds in like 5 years lol

The one exception is the dude that trolls everyone on the NASCAR video game. That shit is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
GTA Vibes

IMG_6034.jpeg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
When is the Indy 500?
It’s usually Memorial Day Sunday.

I don’t actually watch it. I’ve never watched an Indy 500 in my life. I was more into NASCAR and formula 1/European stuff than the American Indy cars.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
It’s going to be a slog. Norris lurking in fourth behind Sainz. Verstappen way down in 6th. That’s insane. I will be curious if we ever learn what happened that the car has fallen back to the pack
He was saying on radio that the discovers what the issue was, but they never divulged it! Should be a good race regardless. Hopefully Charles can finally win one at home.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
What a day if you are a racing fan. The historic Monaco GP and thr Indy 500. My middle son is on the track at Indy and sending us pictures. Watching thr Monaco GP and enjoying memories of having attended last year. What a difference a year makes. Verstappen now in sixth and it’s Russell slowing the field down while last year it was Ocon.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
What a day if you are a racing fan. The historic Monaco GP and thr Indy 500. My middle son is on the track at Indy and sending us pictures. Watching thr Monaco GP and enjoying memories of having attended last year. What a difference a year makes. Verstappen now in sixth and it’s Russell slowing the field down while last year it was Ocon.

It's been one of the greatest racing days for quite some time with having Monaco, Indy 500 and the Coke 600. Kyle Larson is trying to run both the 500 and 600 today but it's looking Ike it's going to rain in Indy so he might not get to do it.

Personally I went to 1 Indy 500 and that was enough for me. I just don't like tracks that you can't see the whole thing and I'd rather watch from home instead. Formula 1 is my least favorite of any racing series. Just relies way too heavily on qualifying for me and just not enough passing on the track. This whole race has been a slog and besides lap 1 nothing interesting has happened.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
It's been one of the greatest racing days for quite some time with having Monaco, Indy 500 and the Coke 600. Kyle Larson is trying to run both the 500 and 600 today but it's looking Ike it's going to rain in Indy so he might not get to do it.

Personally I went to 1 Indy 500 and that was enough for me. I just don't like tracks that you can't see the whole thing and I'd rather watch from home instead. Formula 1 is my least favorite of any racing series. Just relies way too heavily on qualifying for me and just not enough passing on the track. This whole race has been a slog and besides lap 1 nothing interesting has happened.
Monaco is historic but not a good modern track. It’s too narrow for passing.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Monaco is historic but not a good modern track. It’s too narrow for passing.

I don't know if it's ever really had much passing even way back. Personally in terms of open wheel racing I enjoy IndyCar more because they race at ovals, street courses and road courses. It really switches it up nicely and it shows how good the drivers have to be to win the championship because you have to know how to drive on all 3.

I'll watch almost anything with an engine and wheels though. I think the most underrated racing series is Supercross. Those guys are absolutely nuts and the racing is incredible, tons of on track passing, guys throw the bike in hard in the corners and don't mind making a hard pass even if it knocks someone off. They put on a great live show too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad