Leave Freddie alone!!

Tell us how you really feel :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: StrmSurge

StrmSurge

RBA sucks!
Mar 19, 2019
Walhalla, SC
You're too late. Next time speak the truth before we are eliminated, coward.

Woooooo! RBA sucks ! Woooo! Fan boys ruin message boards! Woooooooooooooo

StrmSurge

RBA sucks!
Mar 19, 2019
Walhalla, SC
Uh ok bud
Yep have a nice night(I'm sure you will, I'll go smoke a bowl go to sleep and get up for work. )

Just cause I don't have the free time you do to frolick these boards doesnt mean I'm less diehard, neither know less about the game, that much is to be sure. Thanks for demonstrating that .. bud.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I wouldn’t have minded seeing Koochie in this one, but I’m not surprised Rod played Freddie. We signed him to be the man, and he played great when he came back.

I’ve never been a huge Freddie fan, and I don’t think he’s a championship goalie. I think we blew the game as a group, but Freddie let in some bad goals this series. I really wish Chatty had just kept Kreider stick off the ice and allowed Freddie to worry about Lingren. I also wish Aho made Shesty at least make a save when they coughed up a breakaway. Or Staal didn’t jam the puck into Shestys chest. Or we didn’t hit the post over and over.

Can’t put the whole thing on Freddie though I don’t think he was quite good enough.

It really bugs me that Peesh went out like this.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Interesting to note that NST has him just barely underwater (16GA to 15.61 xGA) at all strengths for the series.

EDIT: Canes had 6 high danger chances on the PP. Rangers had 10.

Last edited:

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
I know you're not looking for input from Leafs fans, but the 2nd and 4th goals were vintage big game choking Andersen and it pissed me off to see. Really wanted to see the reverse sweep.

Last edited:

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I know you're not looking for input from Leafs fans, but the 2nd adn 4th goals were vintage big game choking Andersen and it pissed me off to see. Really wanted to see the reverse sweep.
no issues with input from the outside as long as people aren't trying to troll usually.

yeah I have no idea where his form went from the end of the season but even by game 5 of the Isles series I could tell he was off his game. Tonight was the culmination of that.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
As an outsider, who was supposed to do better?

Kotchekov was good in the regular season but Andersen was better (in a shorter sample). He also did not win the game he got. Maybe he would have done better if he played more games, maybe not.
Raanta is likely done has a NHL/AHL goalie.
Martin was worse than Andersen/Kotchekov in the regular season and has been a 3rd goalie at best most of his career.
Perets wasn't great in the ECHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad