Confirmed with Link: f*** you brad treliving (Gaudreau to test FA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Why is it Treliving's fault? I'm not sure there will be a financial offer better for Gaudreau in FA than the 8 year one offered by the Flames. This one feels Tavares-like.
He lost our best asset for nothing…

Considering there’s been speculation multiple players will want out if he walks… he didn’t trade tkachuk and now he’s on a qualifier potentially one year from ufa status…

We have an aging core with a mediocre prospect pool…

He’s already let multiple assets walk for nothing…

I’m ready for a new start. Too bad this organization won’t see that.

Reactions: viper0220

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
is it brads fault though? i been seeing people say he was offered 10/ 10.5 x 8 ? if thats true nothing more brad could of done.. if jhonny turning that down he just doesnt wanna be in calgary and wants to go bk to america.
These offers were put on the table only in the last few hours/days. Even if he was East Coast-bound, the organization never put in a serious effort to truly win him over

CanHeDoIt99

Mar 14, 2022
He lost our best asset for nothing…

Considering there’s been speculation multiple players will want out if he walks… he didn’t trade tkachuk and now he’s on a qualifier potentially one year from ufa status…

We have an aging core with a mediocre prospect pool…

He’s already let multiple assets walk for nothing…

I’m ready for a new start. Too bad this organization won’t see that.

That's fair - I guess it comes down to whether or not Gaudreau strung the Flames along. If they thought they had a really good shot at retaining him by all accounts.... tough one.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Well, thanks for the memories, Johnny. heck of a 4th round pick for us. Dude was proving his doubters wrong from day 1 as a Flame. Fun to watch.
Definitely. I only have positive things to say about Johnny. Bought 3 jerseys with Gaudreau on the back. Favorite player since Iginla. Tough loss that's for sure.

Kg810

Sep 24, 2015
JohnnyWalker2.jpg

Well I know what I'm drinking tonight.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Fans got played by both Brad and Johnny - Brad knew damn well he was leaving but throws out the big offer to save face and Johnny takes it to the bitter end just to also save face - "I seriously considered staying, really tough decision, blah, blah, blah. Hey I hold no grudge against Johnny for going UFA. But he could of told Flames weeks ago he was testing market. I do not see why it waited this long and all it did was hurt the Flames trade leverage they would of had at the draft.

Reactions: FlamerForLife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad