F Roman Kantserov - Metallurg Magnitogorsk, KHL (2023, 44th, CHI)

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
I've been looking more into this kids profile and man was I blown away. This kid can play. Very similar profile to Kaprizov. Small, super skilled, elite skater, and really smart. He didn't play in the KHL like Kaprizov did, but I think he could've put up similar production if he played 31 games.

He also has a really strong jaw-line, so you know he has that alpha-ness to him.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I've been looking more into this kids profile and man was I blown away. This kid can play. Very similar profile to Kaprizov. Small, super skilled, elite skater, and really smart. He didn't play in the KHL like Kaprizov did, but I think he could've put up similar production if he played 31 games.

He also has a really strong jaw-line, so you know he has that alpha-ness to him.
This is what I mainly look for when I scout as well.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Do we have a clear idea on his team for next season? EP's profile has him projected to be back in the MHL but isn't he too good for that league at this point? I am assuming Magnitogorsk could assign him to a VHL team?

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Do we have a clear idea on his team for next season? EP's profile has him projected to be back in the MHL but isn't he too good for that league at this point? I am assuming Magnitogorsk could assign him to a VHL team?

Unlike in recent years Magnitka has a new coach who trusts young players.. or at least has the history of doing so.
I think Kantserov will be given good chances to play, but competition will also be deep with other youngsters like Yurov and Grebyonkin on the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad