F Macklin Celebrini - Boston University Terriers, NCAA (2024 Draft)

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
He’s gonna be 17 years-old for 2 more months. Let that sink in.

I’m more than willing to agree Gauthier or Blake were just as deserving of the Hobey but Celebrini was full value for his impact and play.

There are some good talents in this draft…Demidov is an amazing talent. Levshunov is an incredible piece of clay. Buium is also doing amazing stuff as a pre-draft freshman.

But let’s be very, very clear - draft lotto night this year is going to be pins and needles for several fanbases. I think Celebrini is pretty close to a can’t miss franchise guy for somebody.

If he goes to the Hawks…we could be very well looking at Kane-Toews 2.0.

If he goes to the Ducks and teams with Carlsson or the Jackets and teams with Fantilli or to the Sharks and teams with Smith (who himself is looking incredible)…some team is pretty well set down the middle for their resurgence.

If he goes to the Habs…well…god help us all lol. 😂

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022

I’m more than willing to agree Gauthier or Blake were just as deserving of the Hobey but Celebrini was full value for his impact and play.

There are some good talents in this draft…Demidov is an amazing talent. Levshunov is an incredible piece of clay. Buium is also doing amazing stuff as a pre-draft freshman.

But let’s be very, very clear - draft lotto night this year is going to be pins and needles for several fanbases. I think Celebrini is pretty close to a can’t miss franchise guy for somebody.
Easily looks like a bona-fide star in the making just how good who knows his whole game is all around an A

Mathieukferland

Oct 11, 2020
Sloane Square, Chelsea, England
IMG_3831.jpeg
Light season in terms of team accomplishments but what he achieved this season individually is remarkable. Though perhaps not the most dynamic, he’s going to be one of the most complete players in the NHL one day

Reactions: jj cale

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
Wow he looks way older than 17.
Probably the lighting in that picture. If you see an interview with him, he looks like he's 14. Suggests to me there is still a lot of growth potential left physically which is scary when you think about how smart and skilled he is.

Reactions: Dominance

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Probably the lighting in that picture. If you see an interview with him, he looks like he's 14. Suggests to me there is still a lot of growth potential left physically which is scary when you think about how smart and skilled he is.
Celebrini is already bulkier and stronger than guys a year plus older than him like Smith and Perrault. I don’t think it’s likely that Celebrini gets any taller, though obvious he can get stronger.

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
Celebrini is already bulkier and stronger than guys a year plus older than him like Smith and Perrault. I don’t think it’s likely that Celebrini gets any taller, though obvious he can get stronger.
Both can be true.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022

If he goes to the Hawks…we could be very well looking at Kane-Toews 2.0.

If he goes to the Ducks and teams with Carlsson or the Jackets and teams with Fantilli or to the Sharks and teams with Smith (who himself is looking incredible)…some team is pretty well set down the middle for their resurgence.

If he goes to the Habs…well…god help us all lol. 😂
Celebrini
Suzuki

Has the top 6 centers would be pretty good 🤭

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
It would be shocking to me if Celebrini went to the WC. After all, just like Bedard he is locked in at #1OA, has nothing to prove, and is only 17 years old. From what I recall last year Bedard didn’t go both because there was some legal complications regarding him not being 18 yet and there was no reason to risk injury before signing a contract. Celebrini will get plenty of chances to represent Canada… so maybe it’s a competitive thing? Celebrini lost at the U20 and National Championship tournaments, so maybe he’s looking to finally win something?

ameselare

Mar 30, 2024
It would be shocking to me if Celebrini went to the WC. After all, just like Bedard he is locked in at #1OA, has nothing to prove, and is only 17 years old. From what I recall last year Bedard didn’t go both because there was some legal complications regarding him not being 18 yet and there was no reason to risk injury before signing a contract. Celebrini will get plenty of chances to represent Canada… so maybe it’s a competitive thing? Celebrini lost at the U20 and National Championship tournaments, so maybe he’s looking to finally win something?
I think he wants to win something and get some extra reps in for Team Canada, as he most likely won't be playing in either the upcoming "Four Nations Faceoff" or 2026 Olympics. I'm not sure if he'll turn pro next season so it'll be good experience for him to play against (older than college aged) men. It'll be a fun team with some talented players and seasoned pros, he should learn a lot.

Reactions: jj cale

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Yeah, he lost the U18s, the USHL, U20s, NCAA.. he probably wants to win something.

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
Ottawa may be the scariest potential team of the ones that could potentially fluke out a lotto win based on their position. Pushing Stutzle to 1B and that 1-2 center punch really rounds out the lineup.
Ottawa? Anaheim could end up having one of the scariest forwards group in the NHL with Celebrini, Cutter , Zegras , Terry, Leo Carlsson and McTavish .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad