F Leon Roos - Brynäs IF U16, U16 Region (2028 Draft)

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Not seen him, but heard a youth coach claiming he is better than all the Swedish 09’s. Apparently the team/district he plays for (Gävle/Gästrikland) are loaded when it comes to skilled 2009 and 2010-borns.

Reactions: LeProspector

Sliptip

Sep 8, 2022
Might be obvious considering he is a major part of the team as a double underager, but easily the best player on Brynäs relative to age. Likely to be the needlemover of the entire team next year.

Reactions: LeProspector

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Might be obvious considering he is a major part of the team as a double underager, but easily the best player on Brynäs relative to age. Likely to be the needlemover of the entire team next year.
Awesome to hear, is the Swedish 2010 age group one of the better ones on the horizon?

Sliptip

Sep 8, 2022
Awesome to hear, is the Swedish 2010 age group one of the better ones on the horizon?
Impossible to say right now, since I watch way less u16 than junior hockey, and most of the 2010s are just dunking on other kids in their districts and not playing fulltime in the top u16 division this year. Will be way easier to tell next year when pretty much all of them do. But I have heard good things about this age group, and having a couple kids do well as double underagers in u16 region is promising.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Impossible to say right now, since I watch way less u16 than junior hockey, and most of the 2010s are just dunking on other kids in their districts and not playing fulltime in the top u16 division this year. Will be way easier to tell next year when pretty much all of them do. But I have heard good things about this age group, and having a couple kids do well as double underagers in u16 region is promising.
Very true, I appreciate the insight.

Ohlle

Aug 19, 2017
I have seen this guy put up a lot of great numbers against older peers... But is he really the player to watch for the 2027 draft? I saw two games in the U16 SM but it looks like he is already 183 CM tall...

Let's see what he has to offer against the player born 2009 (U16 Region) this upcoming season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad