F Jaromir Pytlik - HC Vitkovice, Extraliga (2020, 99th, NJD)

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
HF stands for Hockey's Future. You clearly are on the wrong forum if you are getting mad about people talking about future players.

It`s fine when you talk about oh i idk 2015,2016 prospects (and even that is a strech) but talking about 2019 draft is just stupid,hes 11 for ffs :laugh:

Babula

May 31, 2012
It`s fine when you talk about oh i idk 2015,2016 prospects (and even that is a strech) but talking about 2019 draft is just stupid,hes 11 for ffs :laugh:

Yup. I still got it as funny thread and I have to appreciate his skill set. But It is a promo action for Hockey talent academy which is managed by Pytlik's father. I have no doubt, we need this type of academies here in Czech republic. The only fault is that this is a off topic.

helgo

May 6, 2010
Budweis
At the age of 11, his skating is already better than skating of most of our (few) good prospects, so there's that...

AUAIOMRN

Aug 22, 2005
Edmonton
Isn't the Brick Super Novice tournament for kids of the same age? It seems that talent can shine through, even when it's that young.

KBstyle

Aug 3, 2005
he have no stamina, didn't watch all the vid but he consistly stopping to drink water, AHL at best

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
This is the first time I've ever said it on here, but 2019 is too far.

2016 certainly isn't, they are Minor Midgets next year and not too far off, but 2019 is a long, long, long ways away.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Watching this video his hockey sense seems through the roof, he knows exactly when to sucker in a defender to make a move, when to pass, when his trailing team mate crosses the blue line, how to get the goalie to drop, etc..

To see that at such a young age is unbelievable. Is this what Gretzky looked like at a young age?

DaAnimal

May 8, 2009
Pasadena
My girlfriend is pregnant, and we just got the ultrasound footage back and let me tell you guys! Kid has an amazing skill set! His first step is elite, and the shot on the kid... pro calibre!

2031 1st overall NHL draft pick for SURE! I'll upload the ultrasound footage to youtube ASAP!

way to knock up your girl :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008

Born in 2001 and he is that awesome already ...

NHL potential aside, that was an entertaining video. He is a very exciting player to watch, and theres something unique about his game. Can't pin it down.

Calirose

Mar 31, 2012
6ix
i suppose its POSSIBLE the other Jaromir will be retired by the time this guy hits the ice. pretty cool. good find. really crosby-esque indeed. #87 as well.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_B7LB-U7Vxc

In the interest of polarity. This video is less impressive. Yes, he is younger, but. Less impressive and this one screams out more promotional footage or show-off footage having a random inappropriate adult performing drills in it too.

That said, like others have posted... His skating is amazing at this age and I think he could be really special. Put it this way... At this age, most of the all-time legends either haven't started hockey yet (not that Chris Stewart is an all time legend but for the recored he only switched to hockey at age 16) or were this good at best at this age. Then again, times are changing too and younger kids from financial or hockey-IQ wise backgrounds have a greater advantage too. Anyway, point is... this video is him at age 9 which is +/- nothing but just to see.

EDIT: Honestly, the places [only in this vid and not the others which I found amazing, and yes he is only 9 yrs old here] I found his skating looked average for a really good kid of that age and they never really focused on it but his skating looked good at times. Otherwise, it felt like a glorified ringette video to be honest...

But yes, those two vids posted - especially him in action I agree with the intelligent choices and high quality skating/on edges as suggested before.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad