F Finn Sears - Boston Jr Eagles/Rivers School (2027 Draft)

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
One of the most talented players from MA in the 2009 age group. EP doesn't have a birthday for him but he's a May birthday according the NE Hockey Journal. Played up as an 8th grader at Rivers School this year, put up 13G 21A 34P in 30 games there this year

He's already at 6 feet, still needs to fill out a lot obviously at his age. He's a really good skater, has great edgework. He's a pretty heady player, finds a lot of soft spots, he skates really well carrying the puck. He has a lot of upside in my mind, he may even have passed Meyer at this point because he's such a good skater. He's having a great U14 Nationals with the Eagles

Reactions: William H Bonney

clevelandcane

Dec 30, 2011
Ohio
Agreed on all points. I'll add one, he's nasty. He's the type of kid you just hate playing against. He talks trash and is always poking and prodding. I do wonder when a kid is this big of he'll continue to progress or if he's peaked. I think this kid has lots of upside still.

Reactions: William H Bonney

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
Agreed on all points. I'll add one, he's nasty. He's the type of kid you just hate playing against. He talks trash and is always poking and prodding. I do wonder when a kid is this big of he'll continue to progress or if he's peaked. I think this kid has lots of upside still.
If the skating wasn't as good as it is, I could see a lower ceiling but he's already so good on his edges, I would be very surprised if he didn't keep developing. To your point though, it's one thing to dominate at his age, it's another to continue to develop

Reactions: clevelandcane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad