F Felix Unger Sörum - Leksands IF J20, J20 Nationell (2023, 62nd, CAR)

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Somebody tell me more about this player. I have an incredibly unreasonable opinion of him based off 1 meaningless pre-season game.

Seriously though, kid just turned 18 and has reportedly gotten noticed buy some in Carolina's camp, even getting mentioned by RBA after the first pre-season game.

What does he project to be?

Reactions: Kcoyote3

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Somebody tell me more about this player. I have an incredibly unreasonable opinion of him based off 1 meaningless pre-season game.

Seriously though, kid just turned 18 and has reportedly gotten noticed buy some in Carolina's camp, even getting mentioned by RBA after the first pre-season game.

What does he project to be?
Had him ranked 36th coming in the draft.

Hes a heady player, will pull passes outof his hat that nobody else saw, hes an all tools guy, no real weakness aside from a bit average size wise. I hate to do this because it raises expectations but its hard to not see Aho in there. Defensively responsible, goes in traffic and even thrives there... hes good.

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC

Hes a heady player, will pull passes outof his hat that nobody else saw, hes an all tools guy, no real weakness aside from a bit average size wise. I hate to do this because it raises expectations but its hard to not see Aho in there. Defensively responsible, goes in traffic and even thrives there... hes good.
Definitely saw evidence of those things last night.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006

Thanks. I can see that in his game. Of course, it's a long way from "having that in his game" to "doing it consistently at the NHL level". Promising so far though.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006

example of his passing tonight.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I still can’t help but wonder where he would have been ranked in the 2024 draft if he was born just a few days later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad