F Evan Jardine - Youngstown Phantoms, USHL (2026 Draft)

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria

Late birthday, 5'10" F who played mostly in 16U this season, but finished the regular season with Youngstown in the USHL and had 11 points in 12 games. No points in 5 playoff games so far. Committed to Harvard for the 2026-27 season.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thought he already had a thread. I think @Hockeyville USA might've made it. Can't seem to find it.

I don't think he's that good. Small, floaty scorer. Not a dynamic puck game. He will probably score a lot in junior though for a number of years, and possibly at higher levels too. Wouldn't be expecting any type of high pick at this point, but there's a lot of time until the 2026 draft, so you never know.

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria
Thought he already had a thread. I think @Hockeyville USA might've made it. Can't seem to find it.

I don't think he's that good. Small, floaty scorer. Not a dynamic puck game. He will probably score a lot in junior though for a number of years, and possibly at higher levels too. Wouldn't be expecting any type of high pick at this point, but there's a lot of time until the 2026 draft, so you never know.

NGL, there's a bunch of prospects I could have sworn I had seen threads for, but I can't find them when I search for them. If mods can find the thread, feel free to merge/delete. Mostly it was a small handful of USHL games that made him interesting to me, so next season will be a big one to see if he can consistently produce in the USHL.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5