Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Not to mention...
2nd rounder Dach(CHI),
3rd rounder Gustafsson(VGK)
3rd rounder Prokop(NSH)
5th rounder Davidson(MTL)
6th rounder Ciona(CGY)

And soon to be potential pretty high picks in 2023 draft... Scott Ratzlaf, Gracyn Sawchyn, Nico Myatovic and possibly Thomas Milic too

Also undrafted top 5 point getter from last season acquisition from Saskatoon Kyle Crnkovic ain't no slouch either lol

It's unbelievable to think that atleast a few of those players all mentioned will be on the ice at all times every game

The family/billets area is getting super full, wasn’t even like this in 2015-2016, with Theodore, Barzal et al.

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Anything less than a memorial cup would be a disappointment right?

Fans, the organization, the team, the players. I think everyone knows what is at stake here. Portland just lost Lucius for the year (tough injury!)

But Man Tri-Cities is looking tough. Is it a disappointment if this team can't beat Winnipeg? I mean I'd be disappointed, but I think the odds are decent.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Fans, the organization, the team, the players. I think everyone knows what is at stake here. Portland just lost Lucius for the year (tough injury!)

But Man Tri-Cities is looking tough. Is it a disappointment if this team can't beat Winnipeg? I mean I'd be disappointed, but I think the odds are decent.
I think Kamloops is in the mix as well, at least from the WHL but on paper Seattle has to be the team to beat.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
1st game round 2 = 1st 2 goals of the game including game winner. That wrist shot is lethal.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Not surprising. He wasn’t out of place in the NHL as a teenager.

Once he adds more strength to his frame he’s going to be a problem at the next level. Feels like he’s just going to be an uber productive first line winger down the road. Not saying he’s the same type of player as Connor or Guentzel - just in terms of level and production and consistency of scoring, I think his peak is somewhere in that neighborhood. Not the driver of a top line but a high-end finisher on one.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Must have just run out of gas. He tore up the WHL playoffs

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
A lot of people were disappointed that Guenther didn't make the Coyotes out of camp, but after some very productive AHL time, Guenther has quietly returned to the big club and been very productive.

17 points (8 goals, 9 assists) in 24 games with increasing ice time and PP time. Last night he put up 1 goal, 2 assists, a +1 and over 18 minutes of ice time. He's shooting a lot and looking very dangerous.

He's going to end up with two part-time seasons by the end of this year that won't see him garnering the usual hype that a full Calder-type rookie season might garner but he's going to be on my very short list of young breakout stars next year.

People sleeping on this guy. He's going to be a scoring machine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad