F Bruno Idzan - HV71 J18, J18 Region (2024 Draft)

crobro

Aug 8, 2008
I agree

The question is stay in Sweden or try the CHL specifically wester hockey league to take his development up a notch

Reactions: Eye of Ra

crobro

Aug 8, 2008
All he’s done in the last three tournaments is lead his teams to victory he’s really building himself a pedigree so far at 16 years of age of being a winner.

crobro

Aug 8, 2008
I ran into a junior hockey scout at the Howie meeker arena in parksville bc he asked me where I was from I said Croatia and first thing he said was that Bruno Idzan is a real prospect and watched the entire tournament

Shits getting serious I had no idea Idzan is being mentioned here now in North America at only 16 years of age

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I ran into a junior hockey scout at the Howie meeker arena in parksville bc he asked me where I was from I said Croatia and first thing he said was that Bruno Idzan is a real prospect and watched the entire tournament

Shits getting serious I had no idea Idzan is being mentioned here now in North America at only 16 years of age
I’m personally surprised to hear that you’re surprised.

Idzan is a legit threat for the first round next year - anyone that has watched him play should be able to see this.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I mean I was as skeptical as the next guy because Croatia and all but let's face it, he is going PPG in Swedish juniors as a 16 y.o. His development curve at this point is not too dissimilar to someone like Dvorsky. There is still a lot of work to be done but so far he more or less exceeded expectations at every step too.

Not like he is a lock for the 1st round, but definitely within the realm of possibility.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

crobro

Aug 8, 2008
Still can’t believe there is a Croatian hockey prospect this good at this age

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
I’m curious if he comes to the CHL next year. Would be fun to have a Croatian born player in the league after some other unique countries have been coming over recently.

Reactions: crobro

crobro

Aug 8, 2008
8 points his last 5 games

After slow start seems to have turned things around

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad