F Alessandro Domenichelli - Lugano U17, U17-Elit (2027 Draft)

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

Maybe this kid will be something. impressive start to his season in Switzerland.

Certainly way more gifted than his older brother Leonardo who's a decent prospect in his own right but most likely not NHL draft material. For the rest we'll have to see. Too early to tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Son of Hnat, and therefore would not require the Import Draft if he wanted to play in the CHL.

Hnat is GM in Lugano though so if Alessandro is really good his dad may be able to guarantee him NL time instead.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Never seen him play. His (extrapolated) stats this season are pretty much dead even with Kimo Gruber's (undrafted 2023 prospect) and slightly better than those of Timo Meier (40 goal scorer in the NHL) at the same age. File him under to early to tell, just like @Hinterland said.

Last edited:

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Two years ago I noticed this Swiss guy. I then liked how decisively he acted, taking the puck from his opponent.
Draft 27 should be a success for Switzerland: Domenichelli, Rotheli, Rochrbach, Neuenschwander...

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
45th overall pick (Portland Winterhawks)

2nd round is pretty early for a player questionable to actually commit. I think for as long as his dad is still Lugano's GM and his brother is still in the system as well I think Alessandro is unlikely to go anywhere.

I think he's more talented than his brother though who's a solid prospect in his own right. Probably not quite NHL draft material but he likely would have made a strong Swiss WJC18 team if healthy.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
2nd round is pretty early for a player questionable to actually commit. I think for as long as his dad is still Lugano's GM and his brother is still in the system as well I think Alessandro is unlikely to go anywhere.

I think he's more talented than his brother though who's a solid prospect in his own right. Probably not quite NHL draft material but he likely would have made a strong Swiss WJC18 team if healthy.
Pretty sure he’s all but guaranteed to go the WHL route.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad