Expected return for Giroux (Will not play Friday or Sunday for the Flyers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It's a beautiful day out, and I just know Chuckles is driving home with his hand out the window.

3oz8xIQB7BGf9yglH2.gif

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Where is he going to play? He's RW only and I think in terms of success and overall skill at the NHL level, is behind Atkinson, Konecny and Allison. Mayhew, MacEwen and Brown are still playing RW up with the team.

Where is he going to fit? They barely give Frost or Allison a chance to play up, what f***ing luck does Tippett have?
Allison can't stay healthy. Let him and Tippet fight it out for 3rd line

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
So I 1000x hate the trade, but I will say giroux gave them zero leverage, I expected much worse than what we got, so at least hall to the bruins level bad for us, that said, I'm not a fan of tippet

Reactions: Curufinwe

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
New thread is opened, will leave this open until enough people move over

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
ya we will have a log jam on rw but they will see that surplus as a good thing. They will trade tk I think soon, they almost tried apparently in the summer. That will free up a spot for tippet and allison/brink.

imagine what we could get for laughton. Can we trade gm's and get verbeek? Ducks went from bob Murray and never making smart trades when you need to....to killing it and now look at us

Reactions: TheKingPin

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I dunno, I thought the goal here was a quick turn around and to get competitive in the next year or two. according to Dave Scott atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad