Exit interviews

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
I watched all the videos. Definitely the most interesting locker clean out day interviews in awhile. Not a ton revealed that is shocking, but Fiala talking about the 1-3-1 was insightful, at least it was for me.

Hearing him speak about the opposition just rimming it off the glass instead of trying to skate through you was the first time I’ve heard the counter strategy explained that way. And it makes a lot of sense.

And everyone should watch the Pierre interview. I thought the media asked some good questions. It wasn’t just a bunch of softballs.

He came across as very uncomfortable at times, especially during the answers he gave saying things were out of his control. You can tell he had some coaching about how to handle the difficult subjects. He said all the right things, but from his body language and facial expressions, he came across as uncomfortable in general.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
“With the mounting pressure on my shoulders I have decided to give myself a two year extension and a promotion from general manager to god manager with the ability to execute dissenters”

Reactions: theMajor

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Cool.

Gonna run it back with the same system, same yes-man front office with a Francophone bias, a new head coach with preordained marching orders, no assets, no cap space, a year older, while raising ticket prices and making the arena experience even more expensive.

Peace out.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Cool.

Gonna run it back with the same system, same yes-man front office with a Francophone bias, a new head coach with preordained marching orders, no assets, no cap space, a year older, while raising ticket prices and making the arena experience even more expensive.

Peace out.

You’re excused for being impatient after so much success from a long time ago. Just keep the faith and you’ll be rewarded with a winner in the next one to three years.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Well count me the f*** out for 2024-2025

200w.gif

Jun 30, 2006
Well count me the f*** out for 2024-2025

Insert RV saying ***** you and **** off .gif prior to handshake line vs oilers.

Cool.

Peace out.
AEG will have to make up for the lost clippers revenue.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad