Post-Game Talk: Exit Interview Discussion Thread

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
These guys all sound as dumb as their coach, GM and President.

Imagine him on a proper team and not having Laughton or Poehling as your Center ?

Torts values TK the same as his plugs.

He staying only if grossly overpaid

You know they are going to grossly overpay him. He‘s going to be an anchor before Michkov‘s ELC is even up.

Reactions: GapToothedWonder

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
there's that word culture again..i don't think it means what they think it means

if TK wanted to have any significant winning season he would quitely ask to be shopped and not just go for the money they will willingly overpay him with

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Take away from listening to half of these so far, these guys are all losers and have 100% bought in to this culture all that matters BS. You also do not ever question Torts or Danny.

Next year will be a nightmare.

“Flyer hockey”

“Play the right way”

Losers indeed. It’s not surprising though, because they ship out anyone who doesn’t fall in line.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

I don't think many here realize, but there was a span of give or take 40 games where Frost was pacing for ~60-65 points...Some time around mid-Dec to mid-March. He started the year with like 4 points over his first 13ish games (something like that), and he finished the year in a slump. But, he still lead the forward group in all assists/60 and primary assists/60, and powerplay scoring. Any team with half a brain would be trying to extract as much offense out of him as possible, given they have no real offensive threat at center... And yet, his offseason goal is to be heavier below the goal line.

1713378413448.png

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

I don't think many here realize, but there was a span of give or take 40 games where Frost was pacing for ~60-65 points...Some time around mid-Dec to mid-March. He started the year with like 4 points over his first 13ish games (something like that), and he finished the year in a slump. But, he still lead the forward group in all assists/60 and primary assists/60, and powerplay scoring. Any team with half a brain would be trying to extract as much offense out of him as possible, given they have no real offensive threat at center... And yet, his offseason goal is to be heavier below the goal line.

View attachment 853871

They're also the worst possible match for Brink. Dump and chase, north-south, rush based hockey? Yeah, no.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah I feel zero emotional attachment to anybody on this team. I used to for TK and Couts but even that has died off.
For me it's not so much of an emotional attachment to anyone on this team. I like certain players more than others, but it's more about an emotional attachment to logical thought process when it comes to roster building. They don't have a cohesive plan, and that's obvious when it comes to players like Frost and Brink.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad