GDT: Exhibition Game: Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes @ Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM PDT | Yay?

This Poll Question Is False?

• Total voters

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Good game, a few minutes in the third period they didn't look good besides that they have impressed more than most teams.

Reactions: hangman005

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Still aroused by that Tuch goal

Stone's hair is glorious.

PP needs work.

Still a huge fan of Nic Roy. He hasn't put together a 2c level game yet but he does so many little things so well. Best example was when he tripped on nothing and still managed to control the puck from his knees and advance it into the offensive zone.

Not pleased that the boys fell asleep in the third but it's an exhibition so who cares?

Karlsson's looking good.

Smith is looking like he's ready to run the league over.

I miss Patches.

Third line in general looks like it might not be a liability/dead weight anymore.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Chandler seemed to be flying a bit as well, except that period in the third the whole team fell asleep.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Also that Nash announcer guy was infuriating to listen to. Yotes play mildly decent hockey and he would not stop over the top gushing. Guy clearly has an inferiority complex about the Yotes.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Also that Nash announcer guy was infuriating to listen to. Yotes play mildly decent hockey and he would not stop over the top gushing. Guy clearly has an inferiority complex about the Yotes.
He wasn't particularly exciting either.... I think he was going on top players PPG, and then five minutes later remembered pavelski plays for the stars.... Man I missed our crew.

Also todays crapshoot....

What does Reaves get from the NHL... and what does he actually deserve?

I'm in the 1-2 game category myself, as for what he gets... who knows what the wheel of justice lands on.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad