Ex-teammate Rob Schremp calls out Tavares

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Another forgotten player trying to stay relevant

I had such high hopes for that guy. I honestly thought he would be a superstar himself

He has sunk to a new low

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
As opposed to Schremp, who didn’t do his job, collected few points and no awards.

Schremp had insane talented with a puck, and his biggest draws were those saying he didn’t have the drive, liked to dangle around but not do anything hard, hence why he never made it.

While I don’t believe myself that Tavares can drive an entire team on his own, few guys can, Schremp is really throwing stones from a glass house

Reactions: Mork

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Sounds like he is totally Jealous, seeing Tavares earn Millions playing a game that he is so good at, and doing a fine job at it.

George Clooney

Jan 29, 2014
This is so random? I'm guessing JT said no to an interview to shremp or something??? Idk man, I believe JT gave everything he had until last year second part of the season for like... 8 yrs?

So they played in the same NYI team for 2 years, Tavares first two nhl season. This is coming from the left field... I just don't get it lol. Thats life, I guess?

Reactions: Zrinski

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe not the best person to say it but it should say something that former teammates are calling him out on ****.

Who else called him out?

Shremp is the last guy who should criticize anyone. All the talent in the world but he lacks something JT has. Work ethic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad