News Article: Ex-DAE President Krezwick Seeks $2.3M from Lou Lamoriello

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Didn't see a thread for this. Kind of a huge allegation.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/for...against-devils-president-lamoriello-1.1238961

The lawsuit alleges that Lamoriello — a top Devils executive since 1987 and the architect of three Stanley Cup championships — resented Krezwick’s hiring in 2009 because it scaled back the scope of Lamoriello’s authority to hockey-related matters.

“Lamoriello physically positioned himself in a chair at the base of the employee elevator of the [Prudential Center] so that he could watch these individuals pass by with their boxes of personal belongings in order to leave the building directly after they were fired and to laugh as they passed by, as to take credit for their firing,†the suit claims.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...-he-laughed-at-fired-employees-221554405.html

“The meetings continued to occur and grow more acrimonious for several months, until the final meeting when Lamoriello launched into a vulgarity-laced personal attack on Krezwick,†the lawsuit states. “Lamoriello then abruptly left the room and refused to resume that meeting or take part in any future meetings.â€

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Aside from some of the hilarious accusations, one of the more interesting things in this case is how, regardless of how true it is or not, Lou threatened to leave the organization.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Obviously since this is a legal issue now different approaches will be taken, but you have to imagine Lou isn't going to just let somebody publicly attempt to shame him without something going on behind closed doors.

Even if the allegations are in fact as ridiculous as they sound, Lou isn't the kind of guy you want to screw around with and no less through the media which Lou has never been about airing laundry in.

Maybe he'll pull up a lawn chair to Krezwick's porch and laugh as his family comes and goes :sarcasm:

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Sorry, I'm not going to spend my Saturday digging through message board threads. Thanks.

The article was in The Record today, so I just don't see how your sarcasm is warranted.

Yeah I'm going to echo this, not everything needs to be buried in the mega threads. Like the IZOD closing, think it's big enough news to warrant its own thread.

Someone on njdevs pulled the lawsuit off the federal court website and had further commentary on it there (he thinks it's hogwash).

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Quote:
“Lamoriello physically positioned himself in a chair at the base of the employee elevator of the [Prudential Center] so that he could watch these individuals pass by with their boxes of personal belongings in order to leave the building directly after they were fired and to laugh as they passed by, as to take credit for their firing,†the suit claims.

true or not…..thats an amazing image :laugh:

MountainGoat

LOL he just ****ed up

Last edited by a moderator:

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Quote:

true or not…..thats an amazing image :laugh:

242504-photo_12378.gif

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised by Lou's behavior. From what I hear, he can be an angel or the most insolent person on the planet.

Last edited:

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I really want RG to photoshop Lou sitting on a chair laughing by an elevator. Please make it happen!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad