Ever paint anything Rangers? Place it here, love to see it!

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
The start of the 13-14 season was very ugly though. The Hertl 4 goal game, and just demolitions left and right.

We were so awful for AV's first 20ish games. That started the whole "This is a bad hockey team" thread trend :laugh:

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I do think the censored version of the stabby eye avatars was one of the funnier HF moments

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Even late in the season it was tough to find someone who thought the team's chances should be taken seriously

That was before HFNYR started taking corsi seriously.

That run, and in the end, losing to a better corsi team was a turning point.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
2 minutes of your time. Close friend of mine (James) got a chance to touch Lord Stanley's Cup. Enjoy Frank Sinatra as you watch.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
I did this for Thirty One when I was in Victoria:

a0sdec5.jpg

That is stunning!

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Would love to see them, but man......you showed me up, lmao. You stole my thunder! Lol bud......really.

Of course I want responses, but this is not about just me......the thread is for EVERYONE that may have done something for the love of our Rangers!
Hah it looks like you guys had a great time, that's what matters. You guys did great, colors are spot on. The white layer was smart.

Murals are hard, too, remember this fiasco?

ept_sports_nhl_experts-481586580-1270239543.jpg

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
My artistic skills are likely on the same level as Tanner Glass' goal scoring ability, probably even lower.

But man, the ones in this thread are incredible. Amazing job to all!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The two of you sharing your painting skills in this thread is just another reminder of how bereft of artistic talent I am. :laugh:

Honestly Bob, me too! This is just something that I've always wanted to do. I remember my Mom being especially talented painting disney characters. She always pushed me to paint, thinking I may have the same talents as she.

I credit this to more about me and my passion for the Rangers, then about talent in painting. Anyone can do this, seriously. Just buy the proper colors. I actually made videos of it and put it up privately on you tube. (Rather boring)

Anyone that wants to be bored just pm me and I will give u a link to see it, if you should want to follow how i accomplished this. Rest up to you.

It would do my heart good if one, just one here.....would be inspired to attempt it.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
you guys should see auf's other paintings. marvelously talented.

It was the lockout year

Yeah he is. I remember years ago when he was new here I had an avatar of a Mark Rothko painting and he noticed it and PMd me to try to sell me paintings. Pls, I have no money.

One day though after I move out and save cash.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad