Rumor: Erik Karlsson Requests Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
While it's likely he'll leave...nothing is official. Let's just breathe a little bit here.

I've never even head of this math dude until now.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Every team has stone and Duchene? Lol ok
Arizona - Keller, OEL
Buffalo - Eichel, O'Rielly, Ristolinen, soon to be Dahlin
Calgary - Hamilton, Gaudreau, Monohan
Edmonton - McDavid, Driasitl
Winnipeg - Laine, Wheeler, Scheifle
Montreal - ???
Nashville - Josi, Subban, Johansen, Arvidson, etc.
Las Vegas - ?? Karlsson
San Jose - Couture, Pavelski, Burns
Carolina - Aho, Slavin
Anaheim - Getzlaf, Rakell
Islanders - Barzel, Tavares?
Rangers - ??
Tampa - Stamkos, Kucherov, Hedman, etc
Toronto - Matthews, Nylander, Marner
Minnisota - Granlund, Sutur, Zucker
Colorado - MacKinnon, Rantanen, Landeskog
Pittsburgh - Crosby, Malkin, Letang, Kessel
Columbus - Jones, Panarin
Detroit - ???
Boston - Marchand, Bergeron, Pasternak, MacAvoy, etc.
Vancouver - Boeser, Horvat
Philly - Giroux, Voracek, Provorov, etc.
Washington - OV, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, etc.
Chicago - Kane, Toews??
Kings - Kopitar, Doughty
Blues - Pietrangelo, Tarasenko
Jersey - Hall, Hischier
Flordia - Barkov, Trochek, Ekblad, Huberdeau
Dallas - Benn, Seguin

Yeah, I'd say all but 3/4 teams have, at least, their own version of Stone and Duchene. There's a whole lot of good players in the league...

Reactions: Sens

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Listen bud, I never said anything about ‘good posters’, and a single 1st round pick that we have no idea where it will land is not the biggest building block (you of course have dubbed it a top pick because it suits your misery).

I know I’d take Duchene over next years first every day of the week. We have a ton of young talent, Duchene, Stone, and a 4OA this year.

Honestly, you mock me for being positive while you’re ‘realistic’, but you’re really not, you’re just blinded by your own bleak outlook, making everything the worst it could possibly be. I don’t envy you in the least, it must suck to see things in that light.

"This board has sunk lower", nah that response didn't mean anything. It doesn't fit with your head in the sand, everything is fine approach.

I definitely don't envy you either, that's for sure.

Seems I've been quite a bit more realistic in the past judging the way things are now, I don't expect that to change. Yes, it's going to be a high 1st. You don't think that's "realistic" then I really don't know what to tell you.

My own bleak outlook???? Jesus Christ, look around :laugh:

Last edited:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Well no, the guy from NHL network sparked these threads, Ferraro's quote just fits with it

Right, I mean this sparked this whole claim/rumour?*

So it is fake news in other words, as another poster said.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Right, I mean this sparked this whole claim/rumour?*

So it is fake news in other words, as another poster said.
No, what Ferraro said wasn't mentioned in what the other guy said, one just goes with the other. One never affected the other as far as I know. Regardless, chalk it up to rumour until it's confirmed by someone else. Pretty likely, goes with what's going on since February.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
No, what Ferraro said wasn't mentioned in what the other guy said, one just goes with the other. One never affected the other as far as I know. Regardless, chalk it up to rumour until it's confirmed by someone else. Pretty likely
Oh, I see.

Thought I read that they were related and that Ferarro is the initial source.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Ray Ferraro is dumb as bricks and has become really annoying. His commentary is garbage. The sooner he gets railroaded out of NHL broadcasting the better.

He's viewed as a good color guy because the overall ability of other commentators is so poor.

The solution is not to cling to a moronic dinosaur who barely color commentates on the game, it's to try new ones.

Last edited:

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Ray Ferraro is dumb as bricks and has become really annoying. His commentary is garbage. The sooner he gets railroaded out of NHL broadcasting the better.

He's viewed as a good color guy because the overall ability of other commentators is so poor.

The solution is not to cling to a moronic dinosaur who barely color commentates on the game, it's to try new ones.

Disagree completely. I think Ferraro is terrific.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I always said I will stop cheering for the sens if Karlsson leaves... but when it happens I may just give up hockey all together.

A top 3 player in the league in his prime ffs.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto

But did you know Landon Ferraro was his son...

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
"This board has sunk lower", nah that response didn't mean anything. It doesn't fit with your head in the sand, everything is fine approach.

I definitely don't envy you either, that's for sure.

Seems I've been quite a bit more realistic in the past judging the way things are now, I don't expect that to change. Yes, it's going to be a high 1st. You don't think that's "realistic" then I really don't know what to tell you.

My own bleak outlook???? Jesus Christ, look around :laugh:

Lol “everything is fine...”, you can’t even represent me fairly in your realistic responses., too funny.

I don’t really want you to tell me anything, you keep on keeping on dude, misery loves company, and you’re in the right place.

Reactions: IWantMyParade

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Lol “everything is fine...”, you can’t even represent me fairly in your realistic responses., too funny.

I don’t really want you to tell me anything, you keep on keeping on dude, misery loves company, and you’re in the right place.
Hey, if it's right, it's right.

Same, history tells me not to take anything you said seriously anyways. Sounds good, cheers.

Last edited:

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Hey, if it's right, it's right.

Same, history tells me not to take anything you said seriously anyways. Sounds good, cheers.

It's all good man, either things will unfold how I hope, or how you dread. I'll be sure to give you a nod if you end up right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad