Speculation: Eric Hartzell via Puck Prospectus

NYI78

Jan 29, 2009
Milford CT
McDonald was not a good find. He's not even an NHL talent. I can't believe we even talk about him on this board

not sure what you expected from a fourth liner but his offensive out put has been better than the enitre fourth line last season combined. he hits played hard has double digits points..not sure what your looking for from a fourth line player

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
McDonald was not a good find. He's not even an NHL talent. I can't believe we even talk about him on this board

Gotta concur with the others.

The man has skating deficiencies, but I don't know if there's a player on the team who gets more out of less than this guy.

And he's done it consistently! He brings his game and his contribution night in and night out.

He's actually a textbook 4th liner, and has been more than that when the staff had him together with Martin and Cizikas. But in all their wisdom, they broke up that line to apparently accomodate other, less important players.

McDonald is rightfully a keeper as a depth player.

We've actually got the right pieces for the lower lines here. We've got great pieces in fact. It's the high end players who push the team over the top that we're dreadfully lacking.

Renbarg

Feb 24, 2007
NY
McDonald hits everything and probably scores around 10 goals in a full NHL season. I'd say that's a pretty good find.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad