GWT: EPL - Matchweek 38

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The very best outcome for entertainment value is that both Arsenal and Manchester City lose, but most likely they both win.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Crystal Palace up 2-0 on Aston Villa. Top 10 finish in reach here for them as they have been on a f***ing tear since Glasner took over.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The very best outcome for entertainment value is that both Arsenal and Manchester City lose, but most likely they both win.
I don't know, Pickford has some of the best clean sheets stats after Raya. Yes he's been scored on, but when you consider the quality of clubs, Arsenal will need some bounces to go their way to beat him. I originally thought he was overrated but under Dyche's system, he's been supremely good.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
This nonsense is exactly what I expected when they assigned us Anthony Taylor for the final game.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Madueke and Sterling are too unbalanced as a wing duo

Getting very little width today
Madueke is supposed to cut inside based on Pochettino's current tactics, Sterling is supposed to stay wide. The right side works better with Gusto out there though to provide the width rather than Chalobah. Sterling isn't really doing what he is supposed to.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
So now one of the best CBs in the league is going to go off injured in a potentially title deciding match, because Doucoure intentionally injured him right in front of the assistant referee. But just a yellow card lol.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Maybe Man City will do the inverse of normal and lose a two-goal lead on the final day lol

Yeah I know, not gonna happen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad