GWT: EPL - Matchweek 37 (Ft. MW 34)

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Felt like Newcastle should have gotten a pen for the pullback from Amrabat, not Casemiro's tackle.

As for the Lamptey elbow, the video isn't exactly clear, but regardless, this smacks of the "it's a forearm, not an elbow" bullshit we heard after Newcastle.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Gusto had to stay on the pitch for a couple of minutes being treated after all other players had left following a half-time whistle. We'll see if he is able to continue for the 2nd half.

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
Isak is good in transition. Thats where his goals comes from. Howe needs to find a way to make him more involved when we have long attacks

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Gusto had to stay on the pitch for a couple of minutes being treated after all other players had left following a half-time whistle. We'll see if he is able to continue for the 2nd half.
Still haven’t been able to find video of what happened

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
saw a still of the rip in gordon's sock and the marks on his heel, another blatant one goes by the wayside

not that i'm complaining, go Man U today
My best guess is that VAR said that Casemiro was going to win the ball anyway so it's fine...but I'm not really sure how that offsets stepping on a dudes achilles.

Was totally accidental so it's not like it's a red or anything, but it's still a fairly clear foul.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
that looked painful for adingra
My best guess is that VAR said that Casemiro was going to win the ball anyway so it's fine...but I'm not really sure how that offsets stepping on a dudes achilles.

Was totally accidental so it's not like it's a red or anything, but it's still a fairly clear foul.
yeah that's, uh, not really how the call should be determined lmao

think that’s a foul ngl
what minimal contact there was was fully initiated by adingra

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
that looked painful for adingra

yeah that's, uh, not really how the call should be determined lmao

what minimal contact there was was fully initiated by adingra
i feel like adingra was following the path of the ball and gusto stuck his leg out and their knees collided

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
awful from nico after some brilliant hold up by him prior

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad