GWT: EPL - Matchweek 37 (Ft. MW 34)

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
lmao I just saw the Lamptey elbow. That's legit a 5 minute major and game misconduct (and likely suspension) in the NHL, but VAR say there was "no conclusive evidence"

This is the type of thing why Wolves proposed to get rid of VAR.

Reactions: Peen

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
lmao I just saw the Lamptey elbow. That's legit a 5 minute major and game misconduct (and likely suspension) in the NHL, but VAR say there was "no conclusive evidence"

it was, like, blatant and purposeful and fully against the run of play (to the extent that i thought maybe there had been an exchange of words prior or something). hard to even gather how one could ever reach the conclusion of "inconclusive." it's f***ing embarrassing.

Reactions: luiginb

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I don't know if it's true but Wolves definitely did it because VAR has not been favorable to them.

Reactions: luiginb

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yea Trippier with hilarious defending to play him onside. It looked like he took the ball, figured he was offside so almost didn't play it, but then decided, "what the heck might as well put it in anyway"

Right after he scored he looked over expecting to see the flag go up and then just kinda shrugged and half celebrated when it didn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad