GWT: EPL - Matchweek 37 (Ft. MW 34)

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Offside so it doesn't matter, but what a miss from Salah.

I can’t believe how much you talk about them. It’s embarrassing for you.
Where was this energy when opposing fans necessitated a whole thread for Arsenal?

Anyway, I think it's more embarrassing to see all the Spurs fans hoping to lose tomorrow than for someone to talk about potential final table positions less than a week before the final week of the season.

I like the scenario where Spurs draw City and lose Sheffield on last MW for them to miss out on Europe better. What could be better than a titleparade where we get to celebrate and laugh at Spurs at the same time? :naughty:
That can't happen though. Chelsea/Newcastle need to make up six points on Spurs. The only possibility would be Spurs losing to City and Sheffield and West Ham getting a result against City.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Spurs were actually gonna show up to play tomorrow regardless, so any jokes about it exist in the realm of meme anyhow
Where was this energy when opposing fans necessitated a whole thread for Arsenal?
this is....

not how i recall this happening....

That can't happen though. Chelsea/Newcastle need to make up six points on Spurs. The only possibility would be Spurs losing to City and Sheffield and West Ham getting a result against City.
a Spurs lose out is indeed necessary for either us or Newcastle to catch them. i'm way more focused on the hope that Newcastle and Man U ends in a draw or a United win.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
after careful consideration, i've decided that the funniest possible outcome is Spurs winning tomorrow off a Cristian Romero bicycle kick in the 18th minute of stoppage time

and then the extraordinarily funny follow-up item of Sean Dyche beating Arsenal on the final day

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I know people love Gomez on the left side but I cannot stand it. The guy is an offensive blackhole, they need a better LB next season.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
3-1. Quansah.

Quansah just might be a starting XI player next year

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He is, apparently he already has a new long term contract lined up too.
Quansah is a stud. Needs to learn a bunch but could save the club 60 million
Yeah, he’s certainly passed Konate on the depth chart, (on merit), and he is much better playing the ball which is important to Slot. Would love if he could get a bit more pace this offseason somehow because he has everything except that extra gear on the turn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad