GWT: EPL - Matchweek 36 (ft. MW 26)

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
This league is stupid, we just spent a minute validating Muric’s save when a single glance could’ve shown his foot on the line and the positioning of the defenders not encroaching

It’s all moot because Newcastle immediately score on the next sequence

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
This league is stupid, we just spent a minute validating Muric’s save when a single glance could’ve shown his foot on the line and the positioning of the defenders not encroaching

It’s all moot because Newcastle immediately score on the next sequence
It's all part of the PL refs plan.

If it's a judgement call by the official on the field find any way possible you can to justify it regardless of how bad the initial call was.

If it's an issue that fans don't care about (millimeter offside, foot off the line on a penalty, encroaching on the pen, etc.) spend an incredibly long time doing millimeter analysis.

Reactions: luiginb

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
PK for Man Ciy
And scored 1-0 Haaland
Edit now 2-0, two goals for Haaland.

Last edited:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Extremely impressive display by City, they've basically won the game before the half time whistle was blown.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I mean I get why managers that have a hole to fill look at Kai and think that his skillset can plug any gap...but he's just so much less effective when he's not dragging defenders out of position.
To be fair, I think that was supposed to be the role of the 8 to some extent. He still drops very deep in his role now.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I love how inevitable it feels that City is going to sweep. They're just gobbling teams and Spurs is the only team with even half-a-chance at getting them to drop points.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I love how inevitable it feels that City is going to sweep. They're just gobbling teams and Spurs is the only team with even half-a-chance at getting them to drop points.

There was a time I thought Spurs might stand up to them, not really anymore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad