GWT: EPL - Matchweek 35

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
You really do make the perfect Spurs fan

TRIGGER WARNING - MAJOR FOUL HERE:

Haven't you noticed that in Europe (you know, where we don't have useless English refs) White is always called for those? It's because he's in the six yard box and clearly interfering with the goalkeeper's ability to come out for the cross?

bit rich coming from Barcelona
I don't follow? Can you give me another example except from that Ovrebo game (when the guy was bullied into quitting refereeing) where the refs won a game for Barcelona?

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Ramsdale isn't innocent, but the whole debacle with the manager and goalkeeping stinks.
I wasn't excited about the change towards the start of the year, but Raya has been phenomenal. He's one of the best cross claimers in all of Europe, which is huge for our defense. A bad mistake in a 3-0 game doesn't change that.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
I wasn't excited about the change towards the start of the year, but Raya has been phenomenal. He's one of the best cross claimers in all of Europe, which is huge for our defense. A bad mistake in a 3-0 game doesn't change that.
Should've just stuck with Emi IMO.

But the buck stops with the manager. All this play out of the back crap is biting us in the arse the whole time Teta's been at the helm.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
But not bump into him
Yes you are. Hahahaha god that’s some soft shit. You also think any contact is a foul regardless of if you win the ball. It’s kinda sad.

Of course you're an Arsenal fan too. I noticed there's a serious overlap in the venn diagram between "win at all cost" Real fans and "don't care we employ a rapist" Arsenal fans.
As opposed to Spurs and Bissouma?

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Raya is such a dunce sometimes. Ball playing ability is the whole reason you're in the team, Ramsdale could do that for a lot cheaper.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Yes you are. Hahahaha god that’s some soft shit. You also think any contact is a foul regardless of if you win the ball. It’s kinda sad.

As opposed to Spurs and Bissouma?
Any contact with the goalkeeper in the box should be a foul. Source: I'm an ex goalkeeper, refs would always blow if anyone would do that to me in the box.

Not familiar with the Bissouma allegations. Familiar with rumours about Partey treating women like shit ever since he was a lad at Atleti.

Anyway Arsenal the better (and luckier) team today, they deserve the win.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
huge foul by son there for touching David raya, am I right @luiginb

Any contact with the goalkeeper in the box should be a foul. Source: I'm an ex goalkeeper, refs would always blow if anyone would do that to me in the box.

Not familiar with the Bissouma allegations. Familiar with rumours about Partey treating women like shit ever since he was a lad at Atleti.

And it shouldn’t be. Source: I’m an ex goalkeeper and understand football. Of course you’re “not aware.”

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015

You support a team that signed a known racist and physical abuser on the pitch so stfu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad