Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
How did that ball go that far wide

Why is it that only right backs are ever called buccaneering

I’ve never heard a commentator refer to a buccaneering left back

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Deeply concerning how much better Caicedo is without Enzo
Gallagher-Caicedo has just worked way better than any midfield with Enzo so far. Enzo's passing stats are pretty good and no one makes passes from deep better, but he just hasn't fit very well.

Reactions: gary69

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
It is pretty crazy that all you gotta do to stop play when your keeper plays you into trouble is go down

Gallagher-Caicedo has just worked way better than any midfield with Enzo so far. Enzo's passing stats are pretty good and no one makes passes from deep better, but he just hasn't fit very well.
I really don't think they're mutually exclusive, but Poch has to get creative. Maybe Enzo should be the advanced and Gally in the double pivot?

S/o to Pau Torres

Love a tall skinny centre back

That was way less a foul on the press than the pressure that led to our goal, lmao

Ah yes, Gallagoat

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I really don't think they're mutually exclusive, but Poch has to get creative. Maybe Enzo should be the advanced and Gally in the double pivot?

S/o to Pau Torres

Love a tall skinny centre back

That was way less a foul on the press than the pressure that led to our goal, lmao

Ah yes, Gallagoat
Enzo has played in the advanced position though. He can't shoot at all and his short passing leaves a lot to be desired. He so far hasn't been the game breaking player we paid for.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad