GWT: EPL - Matchweek 34 (ft. MW 29)

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
never a free kick would of been a yellow card for foden if i was the ref just for being a whiny B

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
oh well city winning the title is fine. its arsenal winning it i can't handle there fanbase are like little children who annoyin af

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
You know that City is gonna try to close the GD as much as they can over the next few weeks.
I think we are one Arsenal loss to crown Man City champion and I think Pep Guardiola know that, his team focus should be on Wins and not GD

Reactions: maclean

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This Brighton team has been shellshocked the entire year and I think a lot of that has come because of the amount of injuries they've had, but also selling all those players the past two years. They need to wisely spend that money (Caciedo) this offseason and preferably not on more young talent. They need more "insulating" players that are close to their prime or just reaching it IMHO.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Also as a reminder when Pep whines about scheduling, tonight was the first time since November that he actually used all 5 subs in a game and only the 5th time he's done so all season.

Reactions: maclean

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Not a dive from Foden in that he legitimately slipped, but he should have some shame asking for the foul. I think if you score directly from a freekick, the foul that leads to a freekick should be able to be VAR'd

"The Luckiest"

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
It has been a rough time so far post Africa Cup of Nations.

He hasn't fit in well since then. But... I don't know what the options are. I would not give him the same salary he has now for an extension. He likely would want it. However, there are only so many options of where he can go.
I think LFC already need to plan for a replacement for Salah whether he stays one more year or leave in the summer.

I do think it is fine to sell him if Slot wants to build a team at his image.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad