GWT: EPL - Matchweek 34 (ft. MW 29)

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
You don’t want it over because of how awesome it was. But deep down we all know it’s time for it to be over.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
I would rather City win because if Arsenal win the posters on the board are going to be unbearable.

If City win again nothing changes except for maybe one post by the random City fan.

Being happy and celebrating are the same as being unbearable? I sense some potential jealousy here.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
After the Zinchenko picture got so much play from one poster, I imagine he'll be just as eager to share this picture around

1713992267675.png

It would. Most of you haven’t been alive to see them win much beyond the magical 4th place trophy and the FA cup. It’s been 20 years
Community Shield erasure!!!!

Reactions: maclean and Jussi

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You don’t want it over because of how awesome it was. But deep down we all know it’s time for it to be over.
Everyone on the team including Klopp ready for the season to be over too. Just going to be coasting the rest of the year.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Very disappointed that the grinning gimp's farewell tour meeting an appropriate end comes at the expense of Everton yet again refusing to be flushed.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Only one way to find out.

That’s the spirit though. Not many had LFC finishing that high this season. Honestly it be weird if next season wasn’t worse. What exactly are your expectations
My expectations are 100% tied to the contract situation of Salah/VVD/TAA and possible other departure.

If they do not want to extend then we will have to refresh the squad and have the new manager build a team to his image. In the end, top 6 has to happen no matter what but they need to drop the age of the first team and have player with high desire to perform. Honestly my expectations are very low, I just don't want to return to the Brendan Rodgers era when we were insignificant in the EPL and the laughing stock of the EPL and in perpetual mediocrity.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
And you take pride in this? :laugh:
I struggle to find a fanbase on this board that isn't insufferable when their team is doing well.
LB has also become an issue. Robertson is washed up and finally actually looks like a regular Scottish player. Can’t have him in the team.
I think he can stay in the team as a back up (with Tsimikas going), but I also see the argument for letting him go.

Reactions: Savant

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LB has also become an issue. Robertson is washed up and finally actually looks like a regular Scottish player. Can’t have him in the team.
Robertson has lost a step, but would keep him around as backup. He’s been one of the only players that has looked like they give a shit since mid-March, but he was injured a bunch this season so he is comparatively fresh

If I was given the choice on who to keep, the list would be VERY short.
Maybe I’ll do a post Mortem at some point. I’m probably taking some time off the site after the season so I’ll leave some goodies

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I am not making any player judgements on players until a new manager and full offseason happens. Edwards / Hughes will have some go on, but a lot of players have rushed back from injuries and it probably is telling. They’ve also somewhat lost a bit tactically. The Trent in the middle and then it’s gone and now just some hodge podge junk Klopp has done to try and get over the line. It’s not working.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad