GWT: EPL - Matchweek 31

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
No manager's going to want to come in to a team with like two healthy CBs. Or make that one senior healthy CB.
I mean, yeah, if ETH got fired tomorrow, they'd have a caretaker for the rest of the season, if for no other reason than because Southgate will want to coach the Euros. But going into next season, presumably some of the CBs will get healthy.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I mean, yeah, if ETH got fired tomorrow, they'd have a caretaker for the rest of the season, if for no other reason than because Southgate will want to coach the Euros. But going into next season, presumably some of the CBs will get healthy.
I wouldn't count on that. Any new purchase will get injured in the pre-season.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Perhaps a new manager will know how to have players train without consistently getting injured.
Using this for the quote felt appropriate, but not picking on you

Tactics.

Arsenal’s turn to make the blood sacrifice to keep ETH in after LFC were so gracious during the FA Cup. Sorry, has to be someone.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Arsenal’s turn to make the blood sacrifice to keep ETH in after LFC were so gracious during the FA Cup. Sorry, has to be someone.
Unfortunately you get them first this weekend, and if you beat them, he might not even make it to us. You'll have to bite the bullet once again.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Unfortunately you get them first this weekend, and if you beat them, he might not even make it to us. You'll have to bite the bullet once again.
We already paid the toll. We are good until next season. Hopefully.

Remember to do your taxes everyone

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Oh FFS.

Gakpo on for Konate I guess? Draw eliminates LFC. Only three points will do here.

I would not put Konate back on, this is the same thing that happened in the Sparta game
Did Konate get injured from that ridiculous challenge? Wasn't able to catch the game but saw the challenge on Reddit and wtf was that lol.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Did Konate get injured from that ridiculous challenge? Wasn't able to catch the game but saw the challenge on Reddit and wtf was that lol.
I thought he was. Stayed down for a bit and went touch line before coming back in. Looked like he had to talk Klopp into it. It looked really bad; dude got flying scissor tackled. No foul, no word of it from the commentary. But at least no injury. They badly need him (and Endo) on Sunday

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I thought he was. Stayed down for a bit and went touch line before coming back in. Looked like he had to talk Klopp into it. It looked really bad; dude got flying scissor tackled. No foul, no word of it from the commentary. But at least no injury. They badly need him (and Endo) on Sunday
They could score a dozen on Sunday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad