EOJHL 2013-2014 Season Part II

2pp

Jan 7, 2013
Sounds like a barn burner in Winchester tonight. Can't wait for the scoop. C'mon Hawks......enquiring minds want to know and don't leave anything out.....lol

xcross

Dec 3, 2013
Game 5 in Almonte tonight between Arnprior and Almonte. A good series thats tied at 2.

KL14

Oct 25, 2011
Arnprior/Almonte

very odd series, where the road team has won each of the games... not sure if that is going to continue....Almonte's big players are playing big, Anrprior's are not...Almonte puts Martin on the ice every second shift...Arnprior is content to roll four lines...not sure which strategy is going to win out at the end of the day but it could all be over Monday night and Tuesday for sure.

hockeyfan8

Mar 1, 2014
Pretty sure vikings will be coming out strong tonight hawks better be ready!, Vikings will win this series in 5!

KL14

Oct 25, 2011
Almonte/Arnprior

Almonte has taken control of this one...Arnprior has not scored a goal in the past 7 periods of hockey...rolling with four lines does not seem to be the answer when only two lines are capable of scoring...Armstrong needs to be on the ice every second shift...same as Martin in Almonte and how Rodier was used when in Perth..

hockey91

Nov 3, 2013
8-2 after two then ends up being 10-8 cass. To go with scoring there seems to have been some more nonsense in the game with an intent to injury and travesty of the game penalties. Braun was released from Perth because he is not much of a hockey player and he has continued to show it over in the St.L.

Does intent to injury carry a game suspension with it?

valleydude

Mar 16, 2011
8-2 after two then ends up being 10-8 cass. To go with scoring there seems to have been some more nonsense in the game with an intent to injury and travesty of the game penalties. Braun was released from Perth because he is not much of a hockey player and he has continued to show it over in the St.L.

Does intent to injury carry a game suspension with it?

It's not just Perth who released him, he was also with either Arnprior or Almonte at one point. Sad to see that teams will still pick this kind of player up. Great news that he has another 4 years in the league.

xcross

Dec 3, 2013
It's not just Perth who released him, he was also with either Arnprior or Almonte at one point. Sad to see that teams will still pick this kind of player up. Great news that he has another 4 years in the league.

He played 2 or 3 games with Almonte.

xcross

Dec 3, 2013
Almonte / Arnprior Game 6

Game 6 in this series tonight up in Arnprior. It has been an interesting series as all the games, despite the final score, have been decent to watch. It will be interesting to see how chippy this game gets as there seems to be some bad blood developing between these two teams. Almonte is up in the series 3-2. Any predictions. I'm going with 2-1 Arnprior in OT to force a game 7.

hockeyfan8

Mar 1, 2014
So you are now saying in Five lol lol can you make up your mind hahahahahaha

Lol.. Always said it was going to be in 5.. Thanks rangersfan21!!... Hawks really need to step ahead here! Vikings will be going in there barn tomorow and they will be more ready then they were yesterday... goaltending last night for the hawks was brutal in first period... they should start there backup in winchester tomorow he looks more ready then there number 1!:laugh:

HawksFanForever

Feb 20, 2013
Nova Scotia
Lol.. Always said it was going to be in 5.. Thanks rangersfan21!!... Hawks really need to step ahead here! Vikings will be going in there barn tomorow and they will be more ready then they were yesterday... goaltending last night for the hawks was brutal in first period... they should start there backup in winchester tomorow he looks more ready then there number 1!:laugh:

Brutal for the Hawks and what about the goal tending for Casselman.You know it really amazes me that you dislike this club so much and there are a few other that have come in here also and Bashed them.You do not seem or say anything about what this team has gone through this year at all.

hockeyfan8

Mar 1, 2014
Hawks are a joke! Casselman will prove it and i still stand on my 5 games for us to crush the hawks. They are a bunch of goons. Sorry but to allow 7 goals in the first period that is a major fail lol
And Yes i understand you guys went trought hard time.. But it does not change the fact that the hawks are still a team with no respect!
PS: its actually my 3rd post ever on this site!

HawksFanForever

Feb 20, 2013
Nova Scotia
Hawks are a joke! Casselman will prove it and i still stand on my 5 games for us to crush the hawks. They are a bunch of goons. Sorry but to allow 7 goals in the first period that is a major fail lol
And Yes i understand you guys went trought hard time.. But it does not change the fact that the hawks are still a team with no respect!
PS: its actually my 3rd post ever on this site!

It saddens me to see so much hate in your life and on your heart.I am not sure what anyone from Winchester has done to you but if they have you should go to them and tell them.In the end this is a Game called Hockey and when people start spreading hate it can be of no good.

hockeylifer

Jan 25, 2013
It saddens me to see so much hate in your life and on your heart.I am not sure what anyone from Winchester has done to you but if they have you should go to them and tell them.In the end this is a Game called Hockey and when people start spreading hate it can be of no good.

You guys make me laugh! Thanks for the entertainment:)

xcross

Dec 3, 2013
Game 6 in this series tonight up in Arnprior. It has been an interesting series as all the games, despite the final score, have been decent to watch. It will be interesting to see how chippy this game gets as there seems to be some bad blood developing between these two teams. Almonte is up in the series 3-2. Any predictions. I'm going with 2-1 Arnprior in OT to force a game 7.

I was wrong. Almonte pulled out a 2-1 regulation win and will now face Renfrew in the Valley Division Final. Your guess is as good as mine as to how this series will go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad