Entry Level Contracts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Can someone tell me how much 2 way contracts usually pay? Lets use Dan Paille for example: If he plays all 82 games in NHL (highly unlikely) next year he will make i'm guessing 1.025M. If he plays all 82 in AHL (more than likely) how much will he make? And how much per game in AHL would he make? (so I can figure out how much he'd make if he played 10 games in NHL and 72 in AHL or some sort of combination.

David A. Rainer

Jun 10, 2002
Huntington Beach
profile.myspace.com
His contract is broken down into an amount per game. He get's paid that amount for each game in the NHL he plays and then get's a lower sum per game (not sure exactly how much) for each game played in the AHL.

So, it would be ((Y amount of NHL games played)x(NHL rate per game))+((X amount of AHL games played)x(AHL rate per game). Both the NHL rate per game and the AHL rate per game is determined by his contract (but the AHL rate cannot be greater than the NHL minimum).

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
DeathFromAbove said:
His contract is broken down into an amount per game. He get's paid that amount for each game in the NHL he plays and then get's a lower sum per game (not sure exactly how much) for each game played in the AHL.

So, it would be ((Y amount of NHL games played)x(NHL rate per game))+((X amount of AHL games played)x(AHL rate per game). Both the NHL rate per game and the AHL rate per game is determined by his contract (but the AHL rate cannot be greater than the NHL minimum).

i figured that too, how much is the leage minimum? does anyone else know how much roughly entry level contracts pay per AHL game???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad