GDT: Entry Draft 2015 - Part II - Disaster in Sunrise? - 10 AM NHLN - TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kutskova

Nov 5, 2006
Chia is gone but the Bruins continue to make terrible trades, draft choices, and signings (McQuaid).

Chia makes a nice trade to get a badly needed defenseman.

This has become Bizzaro World. Chia made mistakes but now it looks like he may not have been the problem.

Sad day.

If Ilya samsonov is there in the second round you take him. Believe he will be the steal of the draft.

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
I just can't beleive one man alone could destroy a professionnal team in less than 24 hours
Don sweeny is now A LEGEND
DON SWEENY WILL BE A COMMON WORDS IN SPORT WHEN WE WILL TALK ABOUT A COMPLETE DESASTER
PEOPLE WILL SAY, A SWEENY HAPPENED TODAY

The new Munson.

NeelyWasAWarrior

Don't Poke The Bear
Dec 23, 2006
Boston Garden
I think it's obvious the Bruins do not care for high skilled players. They pick guys that fit the "Bruins way". You can say they should have drafted Barzal and Connor but they would have traded them anyways after a couple years like they did Seguin.

This team is stuck with their own perceived identity.

Reactions: Lo97

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
I think it's obvious the Bruins do not care for high skilled players. They pick guys that fit the "Bruins way". You can say they should have drafted Barzal and Connor but they would have traded them anyways after a couple years like they did Seguin.

This team is stuck with their own perceived identity.

Which is funny considering how soft we were last year.

Yzlamic Preacher*

You have my condolences Boston. Sweeney went full Milbury.

jp9183

Jun 9, 2011
Brockton, MA
Because, as consumers, we're not allowed to be mortified by the franchise we follow turning into a laughingstock within the span of 12 hours?

Because your going by what the Mel Kiper jr equivalent of the nhls are saying. You have no idea where these guys end up if we don't take them hell...I've seen the first two players compared to Yandle and Parise. But we all know more. It's just funny the amount of armchair gms here who don't know jack

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Pasta and Spooner's time in boston is almost done..we gotta move on once they actually want a new contract.

I am sick of this bruins identity..I thought it was Chia pushing it..I am done with 2-way forwards and people who play the game "right" whatever the **** that even means for the bruins.

Are we really stuck with this identity?

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
Because your going by what the Mel Kiper jr equivalent of the nhls are saying. You have no idea where these guys end up if we don't take them hell...I've seen the first two players compared to Yandle and Parise. But we all know more. It's just funny the amount of armchair gms here who don't know jack

Who in the world has compared Zboril to Yandle? That's just, not even close to being an accurate comparison.

Keen

Oct 18, 2013
No one knows how this draft will look 5 years from now but man I gotta say ive never had a harder time remaining even-keeled as a fan of the Bruins.

johnunit

Aug 16, 2007
Winnipeg
Pasta and Spooner's time in boston is almost done..we gotta move on once they actually want a new contract.

I am sick of this bruins identity..I thought it was Chia pushing it..I am done with 2-way forwards and people who play the game "right" whatever the **** that even means for the bruins.

Are we really stuck with this identity?

That identity got us a CUP

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
When we look back on this day years from now knowing Barzal and Connor became star players and Zboril became a solid but nothing special D-man, Debrusk a 3rd/4th liner, and Senyshyn never makes it, we'll cringe.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Anyone watching on Sportsnet that caught Sweeney took a phone call before making the 13th pick and when he hold up, we saw him say "15th and...". Looks like he OT offered something for that pick plus something else. Could you believe if he got that Isles offer to move up and said no to draft shisnishy or whatever this 3rd liner name is? :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad