ENTIRE SASKIN QUOTE (link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crows*

'It was Gary's choice at crunch time to refuse engaging in any negotiation and instead hide behind a series of ludicrous hypothetical fears to completely mischaracterize the impact of what we had proposed,'' Saskin said. ''Gary's actions (Tuesday) put the lie to months of NHL rhetoric about how much flexibility they would have in a financial negotiation once certain philosophical differences could be set to the side.''

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=115048

Last edited by a moderator:

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Crows said:
If anyone was listening dan russel read the lastest Canadian press story (added on) and it had a quote from saskin.

"It was gary's choice at crunch time to refuse engaging in any negotiations and instead hide behind a series of hypothetical fears....

I got this.. then my power went out for a moment at my home, I did not get any more from the quote.

But that was the base of the quote.

You`re quoting someone with no link....

``And then the power when out``?

What are you talking about? :dunno:

Crows*

espion said:
You`re quoting someone with no link....

``And then the power when out``?

What are you talking about? :dunno:

AT 11 PACIFIC time.. GO TO CKNW.COM go to the audio vault and listen to 10 oclock you can hear it there.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He's right. Everything he says is 200% truth.

hulkrogan

Feb 15, 2004
go kim johnsson said:
He's right. Everything he says is 200% truth.

So how about the fact the PA said "No cap.. No cap.. No cap.. " for the last few years and waited until Sunday night to change their mind?

"Pot, this is kettle"

Anyways, its all posturing. There will be more going down before the press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad