b9lOoOb.jpg

c9yPOMd.jpg

OGD1Jue.jpg

P4cXJkg.jpg

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
its that ****head miller starting goalie?…..light him up …..i mean light his gear up …..****ing rake behind a wall of equipment slug reject

oh! it gets worse i see…..cbc and their on the knees for canada hometown hockey tripe http://www.hometownhockey.com

…nausea

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Steve has nice brown eyes!:laugh:

its that ****head miller starting goalie?…..light him up …..i mean light his gear up …..****ing rake behind a wall of equipment slug reject

I would rather somebody run him. I got a kick out of Lucic running him. He deserved it because he's always been such a piece of ****.

He was always one of the most overrated players (not just goaltenders) in the NHL. One season of better than .920 goaltending in his career, yet they still throw out that E word when describing him.

Even the Canadian media jocked him after the Olympics, while they threw their own guy under the bus. ''Miller outplayed Luongo bruh! Did you see that weak rebound that Luongo spit out on the tying goal from Parise?'' but ''What a ****ing snipe by Crosby! No chance for Miller on that one! He played his heart out!''

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Haha Cangi.

Ugh I hope Kalinin isn't in, Hynes will want to throw him back in there though, he practiced today. He can't be on the 3rd line, we were noticeably faster without him plus Zacha-JJ-Bennett looked pretty good together. It has to be DSP that comes out if Kalinin's in. Roll with same lineup from Friday and see what happens.

Last edited:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haha Cangi.

Ugh I hope Kalinin isn't in, Hynes will want to throw him back in there though, he practiced today. He can't be on the 3rd line, we were noticeably faster without him plus Zacha-JJ-Bennett looked pretty good together. It has to be DSP that comes out if Kalinin's in. Roll with same lineup from Friday and see what happens.
See! Now you're all getting my drift!:nod::laugh:

There really shouldn't be any lineup changes tomorrow, outside of Cory back in net and Greene back in if he can play, which Hynes said he wasn't ready to go yet. I'd be happy if Kalinin never played for this team again. Any good that he does can also be provided by pretty much anyone else on the roster and half of Albany. Ilka Pikkarainen can provide it as well. Josefson and Kalinin both in is like Janssen and Boulton both in the same game. Josefson is the lesser of two evils, as he at least plays good defense. Kalinin does not play good defense and provides zero offense at all, as evidenced by some of the corsi logs where he has 2 or 4 attempted shots, while the next to last has twice as many as him some nights. And Hynes thinks he's a regular Zajac-lite or or a Jay Pandolfo in training, by using him in some weird shutdown role in some of these games. Don't wanna see Gazdic either. I want him sent back when we get home.
You're the best, around, nothing's gonna ever keep you down.

Vtd28AS.png
You too much would not go, Steve San!

You show me **** scar!

Needed a Mr. Miyagi picture but too lazy to find one and post it.:laugh:

I never realized **** is filtered here. Guess because it's technically a past tense of ****? Haha.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Haha Cangi.

that may have even been best line cannot be broken up

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
that may have even been best line cannot be broken up

Agreed.

But Hynes may be tempted to use Kalinin to help shut down those mighty Canucks.

I can see him out there with the Sedin's already. They'd both blow past him and Gazdic.

Put Helgeson in there too. We can have a turtle race.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Why should he?

What's Cory done in the last week (and for the better part of 3 weeks) to deserve to not start?

why shouldn't he?

what's kinkaid done this season to deserve to not start?

and tbh i like the way the team plays in front of kinkaid

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
why shouldn't he?

what's kinkaid done this season to deserve to not start?

and tbh i like the way the team plays in front of kinkaid

We did the Kinky back to back thing a couple weeks ago. It did not turn out well.

Kink is proving he deserves to get a fairly consistent start, but I'm not seeing the need for another back to back at this point.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Which Devils team shows up tonight? The one that actually put in effort against the Flames, or the lazy one we've been seeing for months?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad