Endorsement deadline- backing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Gents,

You have until the end of this week (Friday, March 10th) to back out of any specific endorsement deals (none, some or all).

If you back out, you will receive 50% of the money back you committed to said endorsement.

Please post the notice of pulling out on the message board in the Thread for Endorsements - as you can see, a few GMs have pulled out of deals already.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Gents,

You have until the end of this week (Friday, March 10th) to back out of any specific endorsement deals (none, some or all).

If you back out, you will receive 50% of the money back you committed to said endorsement.

Please post the notice of pulling out on the message board in the Thread for Endorsements - as you can see, a few GMs have pulled out of deals already.

Sorry, according to the rules posted it sounded like we had to back out by game 42. If the back-out deadline has been extended, does that mean those of us who have already backed out have an opportunity to revisit our decisions?

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Same Question & When Does Money Get Deposited

1. I hope we can revisit our decisions as 5 or more games gives us a lot more knowledge on some of those deals. For example, I'll probably still pull out of one deal but I probably would change which deal I pull out of.

2. If we pull out when is that money get put in the account. I know if you win its after the season.

Thanks,
Claudio

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Reggie, away again on one of his drunken binges, failed to inform the league of the deadline. As such, we'll give people a week to make a final decision.

Yes, the rule was there for all to see who went to check, but we do typically provide a bit of notice on these things, so the next week will be given to those to finalize their decisions.

It's not like backing out is an easy decision. Aside from writing off the loss and giving up on a goal, it is essentially ackonwledging you made a stupid decision a few months ago. It's the one time GM's have to actually step up and say "yes, that was dumb".

If only Leafs fans could get John Ferguson Jr to step up and say the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad