Player Discussion End of Year Comments from the Players and the Team

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Kudos to Whitey for his announcement of getting the vaccine. Clearly has a good head on his shoulder and isn't an anti-vaxxer

I wonder who's idea it was for JBD to room with Chabot. If coaches planted that seed or if Chabot jumped on the opportunity to help a guy ease into the team.

Glad to hear Pinto say he knows he's got to win a roster spot next season. I think we took for granted JBD getting in for Brown with no Chabot too. I think he's aware he's got a lot of work to do relative to his performance at UND where as Pinto has slipped right into the groove of things.

Last edited:

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa

Alex Formenton- "I want to get faster".

Everyone:
tumblr_ofmrq9I7d81qdhizao1_500.gifv

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Surprising to hear Daccord say that the goalies were close with one another considering there were 6 of them, and goalies are always described as loners.

I guess 6 new guys to the roster are going to find some comfort in eachother though.

Wonder if Chabot takes it as a bit of a slight that Brady is all of a sudden unanimously captain. We forget he's a big part of the leadership group too

Funny to see Brady credit Boedker for helping develop his leadership :laugh:

Zaitsev also sounds like a stereotypical no BS Russian. "Nikita was it a fun way to finish the season with a win?"
Z: "???Well ya obviously winning is more fun than losing."

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I just cant wait for Greig, Sokolov and Sanderson to join this team, IMO they are the "second wave" of top young reinforcements that will put this team over the team in a couple years. Not only are they skilled, but they exude everything we are now and try to become, they will bring a powerful leadership component to the one we will already have in place. 2021 picks are just cherry on top.

He was my favorite surprise at the end. Played like a legit top 4 guy and was blowing by the best of skaters while handling himself very well defensively. His composure is stellar. Averaged about 23 minutes of ice time last 5 games. I was big advocate to trade for him in the beginning of the season and he has delivered now more than I would have hoped before.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I think Formenton should focus on adding weight it might make him a lil slower but it will help him with processing the game and allowing his hands to catch his speed.

Reactions: NB613

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad